jack rose- kensington blues lp

  • anthonyvogdes@deletedesign.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2005
      AVAILABLE NOW ON TEQUILA SUNRISE RECORDS

      jack rose- kensington blues lp (TS-12001)

      limited edition 180g vinyl lp (pressed at record technology, inc.) housed
      in a beautifully austere black on black, heavy board, cover. this is a
      weighty
      package worthy of what we consider to be the best jack rose recordings to
      date.

      $25.00 ppd/united states
      $27.00 ppd/canada/mexico
      $35.00 ppd/uk/europe/scandinavia
      $37.00 ppd/rest of world

      we accept cash, check*, money-order*, bidpay* and
      paypal (id: anthonyvogdes@...).
      please make (*) out to anthony vogdes.

      tequila sunrise records
      attn: anthony vogdes