Wreck Jimmie "Demi-God" Rodgers

  • ninplant@xs4all.nl
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2005

      Ethno-Illogical Psycho-Radiographies: 302: Jimmie Demi-God Rodgers

      PTP in the ether: 88.3FM
      Where purity & puerility are synonymous
      streaming via internet:
      <http://freeteam.nl/patapoe/>

      5 September 2005 / 17.00-19.00

      "Rodgers, imagined as sort of a centaur, half-man and half-antelope,
      is the spirit to whom yound Kipsigi [Kenya] maidens appeal to as they
      sing their song, 'Chemirocha,' and seductively invite him to dance
      with them. Somewhere, chuckling to himself, Jimmie Rodgers is piping
      a short, gleeful yodel over that one."
      o Nolan Porterfield, author of Jimmie Rodgers

      "When it rained down sorrow / It rained down all over me Š I'm
      fighting like a lion /
      looks like I'm going to lose / cuz there ain't nobody 's / ever
      whipped the TB blues"
      o Jimmie Rodgers, "TB Blues"

      "His message is all between the lines and he delivers
      it like nectar that can drill through steel."
      o Bob Dylan

      "(Rodgers) couldn't read a note, keep time, play the 'right' chords
      or write lyrics that fit. All he could do
      was reach the hearts of millions of people around the world,
      and lift them up. They listened, and understood."
      o Nolan Porterfield
      ±±±±
      Standin' on the Corner > Jimmie Rodgers [1]
      Mystery of Number 5 > Jimmie Rodgers [2]
      Waiting for a Train > Jimmie Rodgers [2]
      Blue Yodel no. 5 > Gene Autry [3]
      Any Old Time > Gene Autry [3]
      Blue Yodel no. 1 > Bob Wills & His Texas Playboys [1]
      Blue Yodel no. 1 [T For Texas] > Jimmie Rodgers [2]
      Blue Yodel no. 1 > Joe Val & the New England Bluegrass Boys [4]
      T For Texas > McDonald Craig [5]
      Travellin' Blues > Jimmie Rodgers [2]
      Why Should I Be Lonely > Aaron Neville [6]
      Dreaming With Tears in My Eyes > Bono [6]
      No Hard Times > John Lilly [7]
      Miss the Mississippi and You > David Ball [6]
      Miss the Mississippi and You > Jimmie Rodgers [2]
      Waiting for a Train > Dicky Betts [6]
      Waiting for a Train > McDonald Craig [5]
      Waiting for a Train > Kenny Roberts [8]
      Blue Yodel no. 8 [Mule Skinner Blues] > Jimmie Rodgers [2]
      Mule Skinner Blues > Fendermen [9]
      Mule Skinner Blues > Merle Haggard [10]
      Mule Skinner Blues > Dolly Parton [11]
      Mule Skinner Blues > Jose Feliciano [12]
      Mule Skinner Blues > Bill Monroe [13]
      My Little Lady > Montana Slim [14]
      Blue Yodel #2 > Rhythm Wreckers with Whitey McPherson [15]
      Blue Yodel #3 > Johnson Mountain Boys [16]
      The Hobo's Last Ride > Hank Snow [17]
      Hobo Bill's Last Ride > Jimmie Rodgers [2]
      Hobo Bill's Last Ride > Iris Dement [6]
      The Wonderful City > Jimmie Rodgers & Sara Carter [18]
      Peach Pickin' Time in Georgia > Cackle Sisters [19]
      Peach Pickin' Time Down in Georgia > Jimmie Rodgers [2]
      When It's Peach Pickin' Time in Georgia > Elton Britt [20]
      T.B. Blues > Jimmie Rodgers [2]
      Ernest Tubb Intro / The Women Made a Fool Outa Me > Ernest Tubb [21]
      Mean Old Bedbug Blues > Ernest Tubb [18]
      Whippin' That Old T.B. > Jimmie Rodgers [18]

      --

      On the occasion of JR's birthday September 8, 1897.

      o Michigan, USA listeners: "Bart, Thought you'd like to know that
      while enjoying a labor day holiday brunch on our balcony
      (blueberry/raspberry/ginger pancakes made by Gail) that it was your
      radio program providing the musical accompaniment. Kinda of strange
      in a phantastic way to think that here we were having breakfast
      listening to quintessential American tunes being provided by a radio
      station in Amsterdam. Gail, at one point, apologized for feeling that
      "after a while all {western} songs sound alike". I then drew her
      attention to the fact that the last 3 or 4 songs had indeed been the
      same ("Peach picking Time") A good laff was had by all! Isn't she
      adorable." o Dr. Dr. Jazz D.D.S."

      o Missouri, USA listener: Holy cow!! What a commentary...so true [New
      Orleans]! Good yodel show Monday. Glad I got to hear it....sure wish
      you could get archives going there. Heard the shout out to Missouri
      and got a big grin! My next chance to listen is Oct 3. I am SO there
      then." o Lynn

      [1] "American Yodeling: 1911" on Trikont. Great yodel starter
      collection. Goes right to the roots. Wills had a strange Texas-style
      woop that resembled a casual flip of the hand style yodel but he also
      featured other excellent yodelers including Tommy Duncan who yodels
      here.

      [2] "The Very Best" on "Mule Skinner Blues" we hear the possible
      influence of Emmett Miller [who I did not end up playing despite
      intent - time vs intent!] and proof of sorts perhaps of Nick Tosches
      claim that EM was a large influence on JR and thus forms the root of
      the root here.

      [3] "Paradise in the Moonlight" on Arpeggio <www.tkomagnum.co.uk>.
      Used to sing raunchy sexually-tinted songs when he was young, became
      a cowplop B-movie star a kind of cowboy preacher complete with his
      cowboy commandments. Later he was to become so successful as a
      businessman and owner of the California Angels baseball team, that
      almost no one outside some lunatic hillbilly music fans knew [or
      could even BELIEVE] that he had ever - heaven forbid! - YODELED!

      [4] One of the many hundreds and hundreds of Rodgers's cover versions
      and stranger yet, part of a surprisingly large bluegrass, country and
      rockabilly contingent in staid ole New England.

      [5] "Three Country Music Yodelers Š Who Just Happen to be Black" on
      Roughshod <BlackYodelNo1@...>. Craig is a country singer to be
      reckoned with. Not just because he is less renowned than he oughta
      be, not just because he is black and sounds more country than most of
      the white guys, but because this guy is a champion yodeler in the
      Jimmie Rodgers tradition. After returning from Korea in the 1950s, he
      began to focus on his music by listening to country, and picked up
      the Ernest Tubb and Jimmie Rodgers repertoire, In 1978, he won the
      Jimmie Rodgers Memorial Festival annual talent contest in Meridian
      Mississippi.

      [6] "The Songs of Jimmy Rodgers" on Egyptian, 1996. This tribute
      album put together by Rodgers fan, Bob Dylan is an interesting mixed
      bag of vocal approximations and some heroic yodel attempts. I must
      say that I have never been a lover [or hater] of U2 but Bono's
      contribution is one of the most interesting and successful. It
      captures a forlorn emptiness found on the open plains with a
      beautiful howling yodel.

      [7] "Last Chance to Dance" on Lilly <www.johnlillymusic.com>. A JR
      song rarely covered which can be expected from this JR fan and
      expert. His expertise does not get in the way of him sounding good
      and rootsy and genuine, however. Line: "Ain't got no blues, got
      chickens in my backyard." This captures the indomitable spirit of
      humans in times of toil and despair [Depression], which certainly has
      something to do with JR's renown.

      [8] "You're My Kind of People" on KA <kennybett@...>. This is a
      joyous collection by this infectious yodeler who is now 78 and still
      out on the circuit of small fireman's halls, banquet halls and still
      - despite his genius setting up a table to hawk his wares. He just
      does CDs, which is fine with me. When it goes to doilies and mouse
      mats I get a little concerned. He opens with this song. He has no
      pretensions and absolutely no airs about him. He yodels because he
      likes it. That's it. And he still answers all his fan mail
      personally. I know. See more on playlist "WReck thiS meSS: 293:
      Jumpin' Kenny Roberts."

      [9] 1960 Top 10 hit for this rock and roll surf-guitar-driven band.

      [10] This country legend has the dignity and decency to periodically
      show his roots with rough-edged tributes to his heroes.

      [11] This single appears on most of Dolly's "best-ofs" and plenty of
      other compilations. It is one of those singles that refuses to die -
      in part no doubt, because of Parton's earnest and joyous style. It
      WAS a hit after all. But let's not avoid the topic, the thought for
      many under-shaven yodel fans, part of the pleasure is no doubt
      imaginary: imagining DP taking a deep breath and ululating with all
      that balcony work shaking every so slightly and seductivelyŠ

      [12] "The Voice and Guitar of Jose Feliciano" on RCA vinyl. Not black
      but singing in that idiom, as a kind of blind [slick] and very
      talented pickin' blues-folk troubadour. He is better than the clichéd
      hit "Light My Fire" which made him and ironically all but snuffed out
      any possibility for a really serious career. He is not as bad as I
      seem to have been made to think although I could see the intense
      earnestness getting on people's nerves.

      [13] The father of bluegrass covers the father of country music. Like
      giant Bob Wills, who is also sometimes associated with yodeling,
      Monroe did only some incidental yodeling here and there, leaving the
      pyrotechnics up to people like Peter RowanŠ

      [14] "The Dynamite Trail" on Bear Family. Wilf Carter (aka "Montana
      Slim") (1904-1996), born to a Swiss Baptist minister and an English
      mother, was working as a farmhand at age 13, when he spotted a poster
      for "The Yodeling Fool," in his native Guysborough, Nova Scotia. He
      snuck in to see this most vocal of human freaks, and decided then and
      there to become a yodeler. Or so goes the story. "I yodeled upstairs
      and downstairs, in the parlor and in the apple orchard," said Carter.
      "Dad couldn't stop me, though he wore out a dozen slippers on the
      seat of my pants." The yodeling bug lured him to the Cowboy West of
      real yodelers. Carter hopped a freight train, joining the tramps and
      hobos, and found work as a lumberjack before ending up in Calgary,
      where he landed a job as a ranch hand. Carter was now a real Alberta
      cowboy and, in the 1920s, he sang every chance he got-in the
      bunkhouse, around a campfire, or at local gigs. But in 1926, when he
      auditioned for a Calgary radio show he was told to "stick to milking
      cows." Eventually, Carter landed a job as a guide in the Canadian
      Rockies where he distinguished himself as the Trail Riders' official
      singer-songwriter. Carter sang on CFCN Calgary in 1933 and came to
      the attention of RCA-Victor in Montreal.

      [15] Incredibly interesting nasally snarly boyish-voiced yodeling by
      Whitey. I have 2 yodel tracks by them. There isn't much info out
      there about them. That will change.

      [16] They were a classic and accurate throwback to rootsy traditional
      bluegrass. They dressed in nice suits were from Washington DC and
      played and survived pretty much through the 1980s.

      [17] "Wanderin' On: The Best of the Early Hank Snow" on Bear Family.
      Huge mega-star [despite being Canadian] who sold some 75 million
      discs and seemed to personify for some everything that was right [and
      wrong] with Nashville. Accomplished performer with limited vocal
      gifts but great hair and even greater suits that make Elvis Presley's
      on-stage splendor seem thoroughly Amish.

      [18] "The Ultimate Yodelling Collection" on Castle Pulse
      <info@...> <www.sanctuaryrecordsgroup.co.uk>. Nice
      collection of mostly Western-style white guys. Good but hardly
      ultimate. some conventional and some surprisingly great material.
      Although the title is what can only be described as typical
      Anglo-centric ad copy hyperbole.

      [19] "The Greatest Yodelling Album of All Time" is a comprehensive
      2-CD set of some 60 yodels, pretty much restricted to the typical
      North Americans and some Alpine and Tyrolean pop stars. Certainly no
      blacks or people from far off the beaten track to Jimmie Rodgers's
      house

      [20] One of the best North American yodelers of all-time, Elton
      Britt, an inspiration as often mentioned as Jimmie Rodgers and often
      called the "highest yodeler" briefly made a run for the presidency in
      the Democratic Primaries in 1960 with a touring ten-piece hillbilly
      band and against, among a host of others, John F. Kennedy. But at
      some point Kennedy's staff "exposed" a Britt petition signature
      scandal involving "phony names" that apparently forced Britt to bow
      out. Kennedy's dread of having to possibly face a champion pop star
      yodeler may have influenced these decisions.

      [21] "Memories of Jimmie Rodgers" on Bear Family. Includes a series
      of homages and cover versions of JR, some more effective and
      affecting than others. Includes Autry, W. Lee O'Daniel, Bradley
      Kincaid, Ernest Tubb, Wiburn Brothers, among others. I had just had a
      conversation with Ron [jonges v/d vlakte] about how Reeves was more
      famous in Europe [like Slim Whitman] than in the US. I also just
      assumed he never yodeled and then I got this record in the mail.

      ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
      Toward an article dealing with Jimmie Rodgers
      The Blue Yodeling of Jimmie Rodgers: Things Were Black & White

      o Everything you have ever heard about yodeling is wrong. Culture has
      slanted and tainted all of our senses & prejudicial NONsenses toward
      the view that yodeling is something marginal, frivolous, and Š
      annoying - a sonic scepter for something gone seriously wrong with
      civilization. [See Kerry Christensen or Mary Schneider or the wacky
      lederhosen-strapped Bavarian yodeling proceedings that make Weird Al
      Yankovic's yodel parodies come off as a Supreme Court Judge issuing a
      decision]. This cultural bias has meant many things, among them, that
      people look at you painfully oddly when you tell them that Africans
      and Blacks yodel. It also means yodeling is NEVER serious and thus
      never DEEP, which means a chilling effect that has led some pretty
      good yodelers in the name of perceived survival have distanced
      themselves from their yodeling - see Jewel and LeAnn Rimes - in an
      effort to Spice-Girl themselves up for ultra-marketability.

      This is an inverted way of saying: The fact that JR proudly projected
      his yodeling by CALLING them [blue] yodels [ingenious fusion of old &
      new worlds, Afro & Caucasian in just one nomenclature] is all the
      more amazing. Jimmie Rodgers was a yodeler and it didn't ruin his
      career. From my angle as the author of a book about yodeling, that in
      itself is a statement of some impudence.

      There are very few [North American] singers whose repertoires are so
      dominated by yodeling and at the same time had their careers enhanced
      by it. The yodel, arguably made JR. It at least made him distinct. At
      least in the manner of how he transformed it into something uniquely
      his own - like a lonesome train in search of a warm tunnel. We can
      only think of a handful of others whose repertoires are so dominated
      by yodels - Patsy Montana, Janet McBride, Elton Britt, Ethel Delaney,
      Montana Slim, Kenny Roberts, Randy Erwin, Riders in the Sky, Wylie
      Gustafson and a few others] where the yodel was not meant as a one
      off, not as some foray into ululatory prowess but a formidable
      integral organic aspect of their vocals, identity - and success.

      The big "secret" I tried to reveal in my book Yodel-Ay-Ee-Oooo: The
      Secret History of Yodeling Around the World is that yodeling is
      actually a global phenomenon - NOT marginal - and actually a
      beautiful, heart-rending, and powerful form of communication - a
      3-octave leap is certainly a shock to both inner and outer ear, to
      both decorum and laziness - so powerful, it has been called a weapon
      of mass audience destruction, a curse, and an utterance better left
      un-uttered [by some who refuse to know better and instead let their
      lives be guided by their prejudices as if they are immutable moral
      codes etched in the collective DNA]. I can feel some of you nervously
      shifting in your chairs [snicker / raised eyebrow / nervous facial
      twitch / all of these simultaneously], looking for the exit sign, or
      formulating the question: "REALLY?! Can you really write a whole book
      about that?" Or some variation on the: "This is obviously not a
      career move." Or [laughter] "You gotta be kiddin' right?"

      Yodeling is strong stuff and comes with a warning yodel: Do not
      attempt without prior training. Like warning labels on bottle of
      champagne about how to uncork it. So potent that17th-century reports
      describe Swiss mercenaries suffering from heimweh (homesickness) who,
      upon hearing certain Alpine songs, would go AWOL, go berserk, or even
      die. A law was passed that forbade hysteria-arousing yodeling in the
      presence of Swiss soldiers. An early acknowledgement of the
      destabilizing effects of certain sounds on the human psyche.

      Comparing it to standard vocalizations is like comparing cognac to
      Kool-Aid. Yes, yodelers all sing about the act of yodeling, conscious
      of how unique and powerful it can be. How it changes you and your
      relationship with your surroundings. It seems to make yodelers happy
      - does the yodel allow us to temporarily integrate our modern souls
      with the inexplicable immensity of our surroundings, well, maybe.
      Singing may be deep but yodeling is deeper; singing aims high,
      yodeling that little bit higher.

      --~~--~~--
      "Get my breakfast here / get my dinner in New Orleans"
      o Jimmie Rodgers, "The Brakeman's Blues"

      "The Mysteries of New Orleans: Twenty-five Questions about the Murder
      of the Big Easy"
      Mike Davis and Anthony Fontenot
      http://info.interactivist.net/article.pl?sid=05/09/28/191226

      We recently spent a week in New Orleans and Southern Louisiana
      interviewing relief workers, community activists, urban planners,
      artists, and neighborhood folks. Even as the latest flood waters from
      Hurricane Rita recede, the city remains submerged in anger and
      frustration. Indeed, the most toxic debris in New Orleans isn't the
      sinister gray sludge that coats the streets of the historic Creole
      neighborhood of Treme or the Lower Ninth Ward, but all the unanswered
      questions that have accumulated in the wake of so much official
      betrayal and hypocrisy. Where outsiders see simple "incompetence" or
      "failure of leadership," locals are more inclined to discern
      deliberate design and planned neglect -- the murder, not the
      accidental death, of a great city.

      In almost random order, here are twenty-five of the urgent questions
      that deeply trouble the local people we spoke with. Until a grand
      jury or congressional committee begins to uncover the answers, the
      moral (as opposed to simply physical) reconstruction of the New
      Orleans region will remain impossible.

      1. Why did the floodwalls along the 17th Street Canal only break on
      the New Orleans (majority Black) side and not on the Metairie
      (largely white) side? Was this the result of neglect and poor
      maintenance by New Orleans authorities?

      2. Who owned the huge barge that was catapulted through the wall of
      the Industrial Canal, killing hundreds in the Lower Ninth Ward -- the
      most deadly hit-and-run accident in U.S. history?

      3. All of New Orleans and St. Bernard Parish east of the Industrial
      Canal were drowned, except for the Almonaster-Michoud Industrial
      District along Chef Menteur Highway. Why was industrial land
      apparently protected by stronger levees than nearby residential
      neighborhoods?

      4. Why did Mayor Ray Nagin, in defiance of his own official disaster
      plandelay twelve to twenty-four hours in ordering a mandatory
      evacuation of the city?

      5. Why did Secretary of Homeland Security Michael Chertoff not
      declare Katrina an "Incident of National Significance" until August
      31 -- thus preventing the full deployment of urgently needed federal
      resources?

      6. Why wasn't the nearby U.S.S. Bataan immediately sent to the aid of
      New Orleans? The huge amphibious-landing ship had a state-of-the-art,
      600-bed hospital, water and power plants, helicopters, food supplies,
      and 1,200 sailors eager to join the rescue effort.

      7. Similarly, why wasn't the Baltimore-based hospital ship USS
      Comfort ordered to sea until August 31, or the 82nd Airborne Division
      deployed in New Orleans until September 5?

      8. Why does Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld balk at making
      public his "severe weather execution order" that established the
      ground rules for the military response to Katrina? Did the Pentagon,
      as a recent report by the Congressional Research Service suggests,
      fail to take initiatives within already authorized powers, then
      attempt to transfer the blame to state and local governments?

      9. Why were the more than 350 buses of the New Orleans Regional
      Transportation Authority -- eventually flooded where they were parked
      -- not mobilized to evacuate infirm, poor, and car-less residents?

      10. What significance attaches to the fact that the chair of the
      Transportation Authority, appointed by Mayor Nagin, is Jimmy Reiss,
      the wealthy leader of the New Orleans Business Council which has long
      advocated a thorough redevelopment of (and cleanup of crime in) the
      city?

      11. Under what authority did Mayor Nagin meet confidentially in
      Dallas with the "forty thieves" -- white business leaders led by
      Reiss -- reportedly to discuss the triaging of poorer Black areas and
      a corporate-led master plan for rebuilding the city?

      12. Everyone knows about a famous train called "the City of New
      Orleans." Why was there no evacuation by rail? Was Amtrak part of the
      disaster planning? If not, why not?

      13. Why were patients at private hospitals like Tulane evacuated by
      helicopter while their counterparts at the Charity Hospital were left
      to suffer and die?

      14. Was the failure to adequately stock food, water, potable toilets,
      cots, and medicine at the Louisiana Superdome a deliberate decision
      -- as many believe -to force poorer residents to leave the city?

      15. The French Quarter has one of the highest densities of
      restaurants in the nation. Once the acute shortages of food and water
      at the Superdome and the Convention Center were known, why didn't
      officials requisition supplies from hotels and restaurants located
      just a few blocks away? (As it happened, vast quantities of food were
      simply left to spoil.)

      16. City Hall's emergency command center had to be abandoned early in
      the crisis because its generator supposedly ran out of diesel fuel.
      Likewise many critical-care patients died from heat or equipment
      failure after hospital backup generators failed. Why were supplies of
      diesel fuel so inadequate? Why were so many hospital generators
      located in basements that would obviously flood?

      17. Why didn't the Navy or Coast Guard immediately airdrop life
      preservers and rubber rafts in flooded districts? Why wasn't such
      life-saving equipment
      stocked in schools and hospitals?

      18. Why weren't evacuee centers established in Audubon Park and other
      unflooded parts of Uptown, where locals could be employed as cleanup
      crews?

      19. Is the Justice Department investigating the Jim Crow-like
      response of the suburban Gretna police who turned back hundreds of
      desperate New Orleans citizens trying to walk across the Mississippi
      River bridge -- an image reminiscent of Selma in 1965? New Orleans,
      meanwhile, abounds in eyewitness accounts of police looting and
      illegal shootings: Will any of this ever be investigated?

      20. Who is responsible for the suspicious fires that have swept the
      city? Why have so many fires occurred in blue-collar areas that have
      long been targets of proposed gentrification, such as the Section 8
      homes on Constance Street in the Lower Garden District or the wharfs
      along the river in Bywater?

      21. Where were FEMA's several dozen vaunted urban search-and-rescue
      teams? Aside from some courageous work by Coast Guard helicopter
      crews, the early rescue effort was largely mounted by volunteers who
      towed their own boats into the city after hearing an appeal on
      television.

      22. We found a massive Red Cross presence in Baton Rouge but none in
      some of the smaller Louisiana towns that have mounted the most
      impressive relief efforts. The poor Cajun community of Ville Platte,
      for instance, has at one time or another fed and housed more than
      5,000 evacuees; but the Red Cross, along with FEMA, has refused
      almost daily appeals by local volunteers to send professional
      personnel and aid. Why then give money to the Red Cross?

      23. Why isn't FEMA scrambling to create a central registry of
      everyone evacuated from the greater New Orleans region? Will evacuees
      receive absentee ballots and be allowed to vote in the crucial
      February municipal elections that will partly decide the fate of the
      city?

      24. As politicians talk about "disaster czars" and elite-appointed
      reconstruction commissions, and as architects and developers advance
      utopian designs for an ethnically cleansed "new urbanism" in New
      Orleans, where is any plan for the substantive participation of the
      city's ordinary citizens in their own future?

      25. Indeed, on the fortieth anniversary of the 1965 Voting Rights
      Act, what has happened to democracy?

      Mike Davis is the author of many books including City of Quartz, Dead
      Cities and Other Tales, and the just published Monster at our Door,
      The Global Threat of Avian Flu (The New Press) as well as the
      forthcoming Planet of Slums (Verso). Anthony Fontenot is a New
      Orleans architect and community-design activist, currently working at
      Princeton University.

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Notes on some other Patapoe audionauts & nuts [more to come]:
      * Jonges v/d Vlakte [Boys from the Plains]: "De cottonpickin' Jongens
      Mondays @ PTP

      * Dr. Doo Wop is one of the most eccentric and stimulating radio
      shows anywhere. Sartre, DeSade, Doo Wop and music from the gonads.
      Now on Radio Patapoe on Sunday 17.00-18.00 Amsterdam time

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      * new home of Amsterdam's Radio Vrije Keyser: 89.6 FM
      * Radio Tonka, The Hague's 10-year-old free radio <www.radiotonka.nl/>
      * Radio Wanklank 90.9 FM, free radio in Wageningen <www.wanklank.nl>
      * Radio Libertaire, Paris 89.3 <http://dune2.info:5000/radiolib.m3u>
      * Black Sifichi / Audiometric is broadcast on :
      Aligre FM / 93.1 Paris (sat 22.30 - sun 7:00) http://www.aligrefm.org
      Eko Des Garrigues 88.5 FM Montpellier ( 19h - 22h)
      http://www.ekodesgarrigues.com
      RTF 95.4 FM Limoges (wed 21h-23h) http://www.rtflimoges.com)

      Wreck This MeSS
      Radio 100 / Radio Patapoe
      bart plantenga
      Zeilstraat 23 / II
      1075 SB Amsterdam
      the Netherlands

      WTM PLAYLISTS
      o 2500± READERS-EYEBALL "LISTENERS" per WEEK*
      o Old playlists archived at <http://www.wfmu.org/~bart/
      o Selected Playlists at http://www.romanapoli.com/black/wreckthismess.html
      o Someday: <http://wreckthismess.com/>
      o Check out NEW excerpts from my erotic-dérive novel: Paris Sex Tete
      on Parisiana <http://www.parisiana.com/>

      SDI SELF DESTRUCTION INSURED
      CONTACT ninplant@... FOR REMOVAL