New Reviews up at Groovesmag.com

  • Sean Portnoy
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 15, 2005
      A few new (to us, at least) reviews up at
      groovesmag.com:

      FM3 - Buddha Machine - Staalplaat
      Gunter Muller & Steinbruchel - Perspectives - List
      Lawrence English - Transit - Cajid
      Lee Ranaldo - Music for Stage and Screen - Les Disques
      Du Soleil et de LÂ’Acier
      Mutamassik - Masri Mokkassar: Definitive Works - Sound
      Ink

      Check them out at http://www.groovesmag.com

      And don't forget our first podcast at
      http://www.groovesmag.com/podcast.php

      thanks, sean
      groovesmag.com
    • Sean Portnoy
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 28, 2005
        Death in Vegas - Fabric Live 23 - Fabric Live
        False - River Camping - Minus
        Lali Puna - I Thought I Was Over That - Morr Music
        Troy Pierce - Run - Minus
        Various Artists - Spectral Sound Vol. 1 - Spectral
        Sound
        Windsor for the Derby - Giving Up the Ghost - Secretly
        Canadian

        you can check them out and also subscribe to our RSS
        feed to receive updates on when new reviews post at:
        http://www.groovesmag.com/reviews.php