NEW! IRIKARAH "A HAPPY COLLECTION OF CATASTROPHES" & new distribution

  • Industria Masoquista
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 14, 2005
      Hi there!

      NEW! RAP-CD-R #020 IRIKARAH "A HAPPY COLLECTION OF CATASTROPHES"

      A varied texture of rhythmical power electronics and industrial noise on eight tracks.
      Recommended

      Full color art works & are limited edition of 50 copies

      Price by item:

      $7,oo USD POST PAID TO AMERICA
      $9,oo USD POST PAID TO EUROPE
      $10,oo USD POST PAID TO REST OF WORLD

      We have 3 new items on our mailorder.

      PXP "NADA" CD (DEKORDER - Germany) $12,oo USD
      UN CADDIE RENVERSÉ DANS L'HERBE - Atlas saltA (Map Lies, Border Lies...) (DEKORDER - Germany) $7,oo USD
      VOKS "DARKVAKS" 3"CD (DEKORDER - Germany) $7,oo USD

      Prices inc. postage to: AMERICA

      Add to your order the following postage per item:
      $2,oo USD EUROPE
      $3,oo USD REST OF WORLD

      Please send us your order to:

      C/O: JAVIER RIERA NAVAS
      Club Buzzom QUIO-3391
      P.O. Box: 02-5268
      Miami - Florida 33102
      U.S.A.

      Checks paid to JAVIER RIERA NAVAS name. We don't accept IMO.

      MOBILE PHONE 00593 98 314730

      Industria Masoquista will be in Europe for October & November/2005 http://noisemp3.com/artists/industriamasoquista

      all the best
      Javier

    • Stephen Fruitman
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 15, 2005
        I have a gaggle of cheaply-priced, mint-condition, Wire-related music
        for sale. If you´d like to see the list, please contact me offlist. S
        --
        Stephen Fruitman
        Dept of Historical Studies
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 20, 2005
          Hi,

          Can I have the list?

          Thanks,

          Kyunghwan

          --- Stephen Fruitman <stephen.fruitman@...>
          wrote:

          > I have a gaggle of cheaply-priced, mint-condition,
          > Wire-related music
          > for sale. If you´d like to see the list, please
          > contact me offlist. S
          > --
          > Stephen Fruitman
          > Dept of Historical Studies