++ London: Sprawl back at the Charterhouse Bar, next week ++

  • douglas benford
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2005
      S P R A W L september 2005 bulletin

      After our summmer break, we return next week
      with some great acts from the world over.

      Sprawl is back! At the Charterhouse Bar, Farringdon, London.

      DATE: weds 14th September

      MUSIC FOR ONE (Canada) - live
      http://www.musicforone.com

      FLUTTUAZIONI (Italy/Placard) - live
      http://xoomer.virgilio.it/steted/

      LAWRENCE ENGLISH (Australia/Room40) - live
      http://www.room40.org

      ACHRID (Japan/UK) - live
      http://www.achrid.com

      resident djs/curators
      Iris Garrelfs (germany/bip hop)
      si-cut.db (bip hop/fallt/tennis/highpointlowlife)

      VENUE: Upstairs at the Charterhouse bar
      38 Charterhouse Street, London EC1
      tube: Farringdon tel: 020 7608 0858
      email: info@...,
      http://www.charterhousebar.co.uk

      ADMISSION £4 , concs £3 7.30pm - 11.30pm
      Further Sprawls

      Oct 12th
      JAMKA, WANG INC, STRCPRSTSKRSRK, XELA

      Nov 9th
      MIKE COOPER, OCTEX + others

      2006:
      sprawl is 10! more Interplays + SonicRecycler2

      ALSO RECCOMMENDED:
      Thurs Sept 15th Resonance FM fundraiser @ Cargo, details:
      http://www.youarehear.co.uk

      OFFICIAL WEBSITES

      douglas benford / si-cut.db
      - w. free exclusive downloads, movies, releases, news
      http://www.douglasbenford.co.uk
      see http://www.dreck-records.com for si-cut loop soundtrack

      Iris Garrelfs
      http://www.irisgarrelfs.com
      - on Gonzo Circus magazine free cd (Belgium)
      and an interview on http://www.75minutes.com

      IRIS GARRRELFS / SI-CUT.DB
      LIVE DATES / BROADCASTS

      SEPT 15
      SI-CUT.DB - dj set. 7.00pm-8.00pm - many more acts/djs
      Resonance FM fundraising event at Cargo, London, UK
      http://www.youarehear.co.uk

      SEPT 18
      SI-CUT.DB - live (+ Portable & more) set time: 5.30pm -6.30pm
      SENSE 3D @ London Electronica Festival,
      Tate Modern Gardens, London, UK
      http://www.thamesfestival.org

      SEPT 23
      SPRAWL'S SMALL PIECES SHOW
      presented by Douglas Benford & Iris Garrelfs
      w. special guest BRIAN O'REILLY
      midnight - 01:00 London time. On Resonance FM
      104.4 fm and streamed at
      http://www.resonancefm.com

      OCT 8
      SI-CUT.DB live, visuals by Pixelwrangler
      + Murcof, Stephan Mathieu, Tunng, & more
      Dis-patch, Belgrade, Serbia. + presentation on '10 years of
      Sprawl' by D. Benford date tbc.
      http://www.dis-patch.com
      http://www.belgradeyard.com

      NOV 25
      SI-CUT.DB live (private function)
      Abergavenny, Wales, UK

      DEC
      SI-CUT.DB live. Xmas gig date/location tbc
      Tallinn, Estonia

      best wishes

      Iris Garrelfs [formerly BitTonic]
      http://www.irisgarrelfs.com