++ Sprawl summer bulletin ++

  • douglas benford
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 19, 2005
      S P R A W L summer 2005 bulletin

      After our summmer break, we are back this autumn
      with some great acts from the world over. **Check out
      my own website too for a bunch of nice downloads
      i've put up...all free, and see Iris's website too of course**
      douglas aka si-cut.db

      Sprawl is back! At the Charterhouse, Farringdon, London.

      DATE: weds 14th September

      MUSIC FOR ONE (Canada) - live
      http://www.musicforone.com

      FLUTTUAZIONI (Italy/Placard) - live
      http://xoomer.virgilio.it/steted/

      LAWRENCE ENGLISH (Australia/Room40) - live
      http://www.room40.org

      ACHRID (japan/uk) - live
      http://www.achrid.com

      resident djs/curators
      Iris Garrelfs (germany/bip hop)
      si-cut.db (bip hop/fallt/tennis/highpointlowlife)

      VENUE: Upstairs at the Charterhouse bar
      38 Charterhouse Street, London EC1
      tube: Farringdon tel: 020 7608 0858
      email: info@...,
      http://www.charterhousebar.co.uk

      ADMISSION £4 , concs £3 7.30pm - 11.30pm

      further Sprawls on oct 12th & nov 9th.

      Next year:
      sprawl is 10! more Interplays + SonicRecycler2

      OFFICIAL WEBSITES

      douglas benford / si-cut.db
      - NEWLY UPDATED w. free exclusive downloads, movies etc
      http://www.douglasbenford.co.uk

      Iris Garrelfs
      http://www.irisgarrelfs.com
      - on the next Gonzo Circus magazine cd (Belgium)
      and an interview on http://www.75minutes.com

      IRIS GARRRELFS / SI-CUT.DB
      LIVE DATES

      AUG 26
      IRIS GARRRELFS - live
      Hoebar Club, Hamburg, Germany

      SEPT 4
      SI-CUT.DB - live
      Boston Manor Park festival, Brentford, london, UK
      12pm-4pm info: <douglas@...>

      SEPT 9/10/11
      SI-CUT.DB - live
      Bestival festival, SENSE 3D stage, Isle of Wight, UK
      http://www.bestival.net

      SEPT 15
      SI-CUT.DB - dj set. - many more acts/djs
      Resonance FM fundraising event at Cargo, London, UK
      http://www.youarehear.co.uk

      SEPT 18
      SI-CUT.DB - live (+ Portable & more) set time: 5.30pm -6.30pm
      SENSE 3D @ London Electronica Festival, Tate Modern Gardens, London, UK
      http://www.thamesfestival.org

      OCT 8
      SI-CUT.DB live, visuals by Pixelwrangler
      + Murcof, Stephan Mathieu, Tunng & more
      Dis-patch, Belgrade, Serbia
      http://www.dis-patch.com
      http://www.belgradeyard.com

      DEC
      SI-CUT.DB live xmas gig tbc
      Tallin, Estonia

      ==========================
      RADIO

      SEPT 2
      SPRAWL'S SMALL PIECES SHOW presented by Douglas Benford
      & Iris Garrelfs, midnight - 01:00 London time. On Resonace FM
      104.4 fm and streamed at
      http://www.resonancefm.com

      SEPT 23
      SPRAWL'S SMALL PIECES SHOW.
      details as above, with special guest BRIAN O'REILLY
      http://www.resonancefm.com

      OCT 28
      SPRAWL'S SMALL PIECES SHOW.
      details as above