eBay f/a

  • Peter Becker
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 3, 2005
      Mixed genre group of CDs and DVDs up ( indie, experimental, doom, stoner) .
      1 week auction, low starts, no reserves.

      http://tinyurl.com/5ajjq

      Thanks,
      Peter
    • Peter Becker
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 4, 2006
        I normally only spam the Wire list when I auction Wire-listy stuff, which I
        have not done in some time. This is an electronica and techno auction but
        there's enough high brow and esoteric stuff here that I'm sure that more
        than one lister would appreciate a look.

        One week auction, 100 pieces, all vinyl, no reserves. A nice pile.
        http://tinyurl.com/g72yy

        Thanks,
        Peter