Interlock Finger: tapes wanted

  • Martin Walden
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 2 5:21 AM
      --- Stewart Treize <zeropoint_uk@...> wrote:

      INTERLOCK FINGER

      Yes Folks, In-Fi is back at long last! And we will
      be bringing you more jetset cassettes in the nearish
      future.

      CONTRIBUTIONS WANTED:

      1. "The Donkey Jacket Tree". The return of the
      once-legendary tape compilation series (volumes 1-10
      ran from 1985-90) awaits your valuable input. All
      contributions welcome.

      2. "Beatlephobia". My old one-joke idea is being
      converted into a compilation tape. If you have any
      disrespectful or 'alternative' Beatles covers
      looking for a good home, this is it.

      3. Ancient History Series. Interlock Finger intends
      to be an outlet for those obscure early recordings
      of the unusual suspects. Got any old rehearsal
      tapes or live embarrassments you don't mind sharing?
      Or maybe you have a tape by that band you formed at
      school with that oh-so-hilarious name? Again, all
      contributions welcome.

      4. Cassette letter archive. I am starting up a
      cassette letter archive, so please dig out those
      marvellous one-offs which you haven't played much
      since the day you got them, and send them with any
      relevant details/information to:

      Stewart Keith, 25 Windus Road, Stoke Newington,
      London, N16 6UT, UK.

      And do please forward this email to all and sundry.
      Ta very much!

      Cheerio f'now,
      Stewart