NEW! RAP-CD-R #019 DOLMER SNIPPER "ULTRAMODERNO INSULAR"

  • Industria Masoquista
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2005
      Hi there!

      NEW! RAP-CD-R #019 DOLMER SNIPPER "ULTRAMODERNO INSULAR"

      Cyrill Duneau french audio composer aka Dolmen Sniper. His previous work was called Dead Ringers - 2003.

      Cyrill has been working as musician and DJ in several live-acts in Europe.

      On this record Cyrill performs a varied texture & mixture of industrial & electronic sounds on nine conceptual tracks. Recommended

      Full color art works & are limited edition of 50 copies

      Price by item:

      $7,oo USD POST PAID TO AMERICA
      $9,oo USD POST PAID TO EUROPE
      $10,oo USD POST PAID TO REST OF WORLD

      We have 5 new items on our mailorder.

      FRIED ANOMALOCARIS / ELECTKING / GOVT. ALPHA "DESTROY HEAD" CD (DEAD LAB - Japan) $14,oo USD

      GOAT / BLOD split CD-R (XERXES - Japan) $10,oo USD

      S. ISABELLA "PLEROMA" CD (XERXES - Japan) $14,oo USD

      THIRDORGAN "BIONIC AMBIVALENT MUSIC" CD-R (XERXES - Japan) $10,oo USD

      UNACKNOWLEDGED POP-SONG COLLECTION vol. 666 CD with: S. Isabella / BARRET HEATON / DAG SHEN MA / MONSTER DVD / GOVERNMENT ALPHA (XERXES - Japan) $14,oo USD

      BACK TO STOCK

      DISSECTING TABLE "GROPING IN THE DARK" CD (UPD ORGANIZATION - JAPAN) $14,oo USD

      Prices inc. postage to: AMERICA

      Add to your order the following postage per item:

      $2,oo USD EUROPE
      $3,oo USD REST OF WORLD

      Please send us your order to:

      C/O: JAVIER RIERA NAVAS
      Club Buzzom QUIO-3391
      P.O. Box: 02-5268
      Miami - Florida 33102
      U.S.A.

      Checks paid to JAVIER RIERA NAVAS name. We don't accept IMO.

      MOBILE PHONE 00593 98 314730

      Industria Masoquista will be in Europe for October & November/2005 http://noisemp3.com/artists/industriamasoquista Organizers interested in booking shows please contact us rapeartprods@... More info from: http://rapeartprods.tk/

      all the best
      Javier