Wreck: Dangerous Vocals & Kenny Roberts

  • ninplant@xs4all.nl
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28, 2005

      Ethno-Illogical Psycho-Radiographies: 293: Jumpin' Kenny Roberts

      PTP in the ether: 88.3 FM
      Where purity & puerility are synonymous
      streaming via internet:
      <http://freeteam.nl/patapoe/>
      <http://freeteam.nl:8000/patapoe.m3u>

      20 june 2005 / 17.00-19.00

      ±±±±
      You're My Kind Of People > Kenny Roberts [1]
      Alpine Milkman > Kenny Roberts & Elton Britt [2]
      Chime Bells > Kenny Roberts & Elton Britt [2]
      Cannonball Yodel > Elton Britt [3]
      Chime Bells > Al Shade & the Short Mountain Boys [4]
      The Alpine Milkman > Wilf "Montana Slim" Carter [5]
      Prairieland Polka > Elton Britt & Rosalie Allen [5a]
      Yodeller's Lullaby > Bill Haley [6]
      Yodel Your Blues Away > Bill Haley [6]
      Roll Along Kentucky Moon > Kenny Roberts [1]
      I've Got the Blues > Kenny Roberts [7]
      Cotton Haired Gal > Bill Haley [6]
      Just A Yodel For Me > Kenny Roberts [7]
      Eddie Stubb's "Way Back Wednesday" Intro [8]
      I Never See Maggie Alone > Kenny Roberts [8]
      Wedding Bells > Kenny Roberts [7]
      That's How The Yodel Was Born > Ranger Doug [9]
      That's How The Yodel Was Born > Elton Britt [10]
      Yodel Blues > Ranger Doug [9]
      Eddie Stubb's "Way Back Wednesday" Hank Snow Intro of Roberts [8]
      She Taught Me To Yodel > Kenny Roberts [8]
      The Yodelling Ranger > Jimmie Rodgers [10]
      The Texas Cowboy > Hank Snow [10]
      Eddie Stubb's "Way Back Wednesday" presents Blue > LeAnn Rimes [8]
      Blue > Kenny Roberts [8]
      Yodel Boogie > Rosalie Allen [11]
      Boogie Woogie Yodel Song > Kenny Roberts [7]
      Indian Love Call > Kenny Roberts [12]
      My Prairie Rose > Wilf "Montana Slim" Carter [5]
      Rattlesnake Daddy > Al Shade [13]
      Slide Them Jugs Down the Mountain > Kenny Roberts [2]
      They're Burning Down the House [I Was Brung Up In] Polka > Elton Britt [5a]
      Hillbilly Fever > Kenny Roberts [7]
      Cowboy's Sweetheart > Joyce Leonard [14]
      Ernest Tubb's Midnight Jamboree, Kenny Roberts [15]
      The Man Called E.T. > Kenny Roberts [15]
      Since That Black Cat Crossed My Path > Ernest Tubb [10]
      Hillbilly Style > Kenny Roberts [7]

      ~~~

      [1] "You're My Kind of People" on KA <kennybett@...>. This is a
      joyous collection by this infectious yodeler who is now 78 and still
      out on the circuit of small fireman's halls, banquet halls and still
      - despite his genius setting up a table to hawk his wares. He just
      does CDs, which is fine with me. When it goes to doilies and mouse
      mats I get a little concerned. He opens with this song. He has no
      pretensions and absolutely no airs about him. He yodels because he
      likes it. That's it. And he still answers all his fan mail
      personally. I know.

      [2] "Then and Now" on Longhorn. This has a clear division between
      then [way back] and now [some 25 years ago]. the now is less than the
      then basically because some producer "now" decided to make the
      production as deadly and clean as a funeral parlor. The then has
      plenty of grit and comprises 75% of the disc space. Includes 2 duets
      with KR hero Elton Britt who died in 1972 and KR was called upon to
      fill in for him at a concert. Liner notes: "When Bettyanne was 14
      years old, she went into a record store to purchase a vaughn Monroe
      record. Kenny's first picture record had just come out. She fell in
      love with his picture and this record and bought it instead, little
      realizing that she would one day become - Mrs. Kenny Roberts."

      [3] EB is one of America's most incredible yodelers, who has yet to
      be reckoned with on the same level as Jimmie Rodgers. Whenever
      yodelers cite influences, after Jimmie Rodgers it is usually EB. When
      you hear his combination of virtuoso and gutsy heartfelt yodeling you
      realize why.

      [4] "Pennsylvania Mountain People" on AlJean Records vinyl. He
      called it this because, as he notes in his liner notes, because "at
      least 65% of the people of Pennsylvania love country music."
      Interesting percentage. He is PA roots music. I had the amazing
      fortune to meet and interview Al & Jean Shade in their cozy and
      modest Central PA home in late April. I not only realized then and
      there that I had enough for a second book but it is people like Al &
      Jean who need to be written about because we have to spread the
      harvest of fame. And obviously talent and entertainment value are no
      guarantees for success. What I came away with is this: Al & Jean love
      to play music and love to perform and yodel. It is plain that they
      are living a more meaningful and FUN late [in their 70s] life than
      most people their age. At the KR performance, Al Shade and band
      opened and entertained the gray-blue perm crowd with a variety of
      dirty jokes and yodeling trickery and hoedown jamming. It is KR who
      made us aware of the fact that Al has NEVER been invited to play the
      Grand Ole Opry. What a delight to discover this local legend and
      excellent yodeler and his wife and duet partner Jean Shade. Some PA
      hillbilly stuff that will make you reassess the entire idea of what
      and where the sources of roots music come from. Anywhere and
      everywhere. Nice version of the Britt standard.
      [see more below]

      [5] "The Dynamite Trail" on Bear Family < www.bear-family.de >. An
      influential and pure [Canadian] yodeler [who looks like LBJ's bro] of
      hundreds of yodel songs. He has had a big influence on a broad range
      of North American yodelers including KR. He is proof that yodeling
      leads to a life-affirming lifestyle [not goofy, really!] and
      longevity. He lives to almost 90. Basically 60 years of recording
      folksy [although somewhat too sweet to be considered hardcore rootsy]
      yodeling songs.

      [6] "Hillbilly Haley" Rollercoaster < www.rollercoasterrecords.com>.
      An amazing bridge record of rare recordings that document a furtive,
      festive and festering period of pre-rock and roll - and all happening
      in the unassuming and quaintly staid state of New Hampshire [US]

      [7] "Jumpin' & Yodelin'" on Bear Family <www.bear-family.de>. A
      really superb collection of early KR. Includes many of his signature
      tunes and gives a good indication of how KR is a key figure in the
      crossover from country to rockabilly.

      [8] Blue by LR was a monstrous hit and includes some breakvoice
      yodeling that has an effect on one's emotions even if the production
      is quite smooth and homogenous. KR was a Starday 1967 single that was
      a minor crossover hit.

      [9] "Yodel the Cowboy Way" on Rounder. Ranger Doug is one of the
      great yodelers in contemporary music. His Riders in the Sky is the
      Marx Brothers of country music with plenty of yodeling in the Sons of
      the Pioneers and Tommy Duncan style. Also very indebted to the
      trailblazing styles of KR.

      [10] "Yodelling MAD!" on Jasmine <www.hasmick.demon.co.uk>. Good
      starter introduction kit into white guys with cowboy hats on style
      yodeling. A few women included. Some nice rarities.

      [11] "The Hillbilly Yodel Star of the 1940s" on Cattle
      <www.dagmar-anita-binge.de>. Already a star by the time KR arrived on
      the scene, this woman became famous for her yodel duets with Elton
      Britt. She was also one of the first female radio djs with her show
      in NYC. She also had her own TV show and opened up a record shop
      called "The Rosalie Allen Hillbilly Music Center". Being a pioneering
      queen off hillbilly and yodeling she was very cool but fame has a
      strange way of turning cool into something that makes a person go
      astray - in 1975 she began working for the Jim Bakker PTL
      organization, certainly a dubious enterprise [religious mafia] if
      ever there was one in the name of G-O-D. Cattle / Binge is an
      incredible [German] label. Amazingly enterprising in digging up lost
      and forgotten American gems.

      [12] "Indian Love Call" on Starday. This great record is the one that
      introduced me to the genius of KR. It showed a life-affirming
      exuberance that I had forgotten belonged to music. I was sitting at
      the Library of Congress in a sound booth. There they have this arcane
      system of listening and auditioning music. You write down your audio
      requests, hand them in to the librarian, who forwards your note to
      the man in the basement archive who fetches your requests. In the
      sound booth you are in touch with this basement archivist and fetcher
      who asks, which record you'd like to hear. He puts it on and then
      leaves you to your thoughts until you buzz him. Then he will put on
      side B or another of your requests. It is like having your own
      personal DJ. You can almost hear him running and shuffling and
      rummaging through an amazing labyrinthine network of stacks and
      shelves. Her is where I heard the galloping yodel and his amazing 50+
      second held high note in the manner of Elton Britt and here is where
      I thought I have to get this. Luckily I did not have to contend with
      the sound on the LoC vinyl. I got this wonderful. Clear and
      heart-wrenching version.

      [13] Single on AlJean records, vinyl, 1978. Great rockabilly yodeling
      single by this under-appreciated
      singer-songwriter-yodeler-DJ-promoter-producer. Brought KR to PA
      while I was there in April 2005.

      [14] "Where Could You Take Me" on AMI, 1997. JL and former linesman
      and rhythm, mandolin player I met in Goshen Indiana at a yodel event
      of strange combinations: imagine a small progressive Mennonite
      college town in the middle of the flatlands where the people abide by
      3 zones and where I spent 3 days doing research on Mennonite yodeling
      with the help of the Mennonite Historical Library staff and the
      Mennonite Historical Society archivists and ended up discovering some
      crazy illuminating stuff. The reading was held in a downtown
      coffeehouse frequented by students and locals but this night we had a
      sizeable crowd that included many Mennonites who had never been in
      such an establishment. JL & PL entertained the crowd with their warm
      and accomplished playing and JL's incredibly charming yodeling that
      is as much lorelei serenade as anything else. After the main event
      [my reading and their performance] some actual Mennonite yodelers
      found their way to the stage and did some local Swiss-style Indiana
      yodeling. What a strange piece of rock we live on. We also appeared
      together on o Stateside with Charity Nebbe is a regional show on WUOM
      <michiganradio.org>, Michigan Public Radio. I was their guest on
      April 25 along with my yodeling companions Joyce "Michigan's Yodeling
      Sweetheart" and Phil Leonard, who consistently demonstrate why
      yodeling is not only fun but soulful, expressive and thriving as
      well. The show was pre-recorded in the Ann Arbor studios and will be
      broadcast Friday May 20, 1 PM and will then be presumably archived at
      WUOM - it can also be heard on WVGR 104.1 [Grand Rapids], WFUM 91.1
      [Flint], and WUOM 91.7 in Ann Arbor/Detroit. The archived show
      discusses YODEL-AY-EE-OOOO: THE SECRET HISTORY OF YODELING AROUND THE
      WORLD as well as the origins of yodeling and some strange and
      surprising samples of yodeling from areas of the world where you
      would not expect to hear yodeling. The show also features Joyce
      Leonard [and Phil]. she discusses yodeling from a practitioner's
      point of view. You will also hear some in-studio yodeling from Joyce.
      Her/their work is definitely worth the search...

      [15] "Ernest Tubb's Midnight Jamboree" Received this private
      recording from KR himself. A great document of KR's appearance on
      this show begun by the influential hillbilly singer, the man they
      called ET. Ex-beer salesman and Jimmie Rodgers wannabe, even toured
      playing his hero's guitar, wearing JR's suits and dueted with
      Rodgers's widow. Lost his yodel after a tonsil operation when his
      octave range went to somewhere between bullfrog and freight train.

      ~~~~
      This playlist is way behind schedule and way out of synch. But here
      goes. The summer has a way of spinning the clock in a different way.

      Kenny Roberts: In the writing of my book YODEL-AY-EE-OOOO: THE SECRET
      HISTORY OF YODELING AROUND THE WORLD I met many fantastic people and
      the yodelers I interviewed live, by phone, letter or via email
      convinced me that yodeling brings a healthy aspect to life. Something
      about the amount of oxygen in the blood or maybe it has to do with
      the sound itself or the mechanics of yodeling or the fact that you
      are basically providing entertainment and happiness for people who
      might not all have equal access to the buoyant aspects of life. Or
      maybe it has to do with the knowledge that indeed your gift is a
      communication with spirits floating through the air. The yodelers all
      seemed - dare I say it - happy. Like ululating little buddhists in
      spangles and fringe.

      In any case, I became transformed/transfixed or returned to an
      earlier state of fascination, a place I hadn't been for years and
      years and that place was a reappreciation for simple heart-rending
      vocals with earnest lyrics [or without in the case of abstract
      vocalists] - folk music broadly defined. In my years as a DJ on
      radio, you grow pretty goddamn tired and cynical and blasé toward
      just about all music. In fact, crises of faith are not unheard of in
      DJing. Some just give it up when they cave in. I call it the Butthole
      Surfer syndrome. When you are engaged in post-mdoern relativizing
      cynicism and that becomes your MO you have a tendency to end up
      hating almost everything touched by humans. The great Butthole
      Surfers fell victim to this, maybe writers like Celine did as well.

      Freeform DJs crave the new and the obscure - new obscure being best,
      although overlooked obscure is good and so is wacky obscure - and so
      for years I had given up on old genres especially rock and roll and
      folk. It just did not challenge the little skinny hairs inside my
      ears. I listened to electronica and avant garde and some jazz and
      trip hop and various beat driven musics as long as it didn't have any
      drivel type lyrics.

      No lyrics no texts, I didn't trust text/words. I had become a writer
      totally suspicious of every word that was spouted by ever singer
      everywhere. The only lyrics were those in a foreign language I did
      not understand. The more incomprehensible [nonsense texts qualify]
      the better. This all changed with yodeling. Although a textless
      utterance, its context is often a standard lyrical song with the
      yodel serving as refrain. And at some point I went to Washington DC -
      still then in the spring of 2002 - a paranoid warzone. But spending 4
      days at the Library of Congress [thanx to the DC housely-hospitality
      of the Charles Bukowski of our generation, Jose Padua] I ran across
      some crazy yodels in their archives. One that stuck out was an old
      recording of KR's, Indian Love Call [see above]. It was the songs,
      yes, and the virtuoso yodeling as well but what really got me was the
      cumulative effect of listening to the entire album. This was not just
      some guy who yodels periodically like Merle Haggard or Jerry Lee
      Lewis or Dolly Parton. This guy yodeled a lot and had made a career
      of it and had a handful of top 10 hits as well. The record finishes
      with the classic yodel tune "She Taught Me How to Yodel", which
      features his galloping yodel, which means fast like a galloping
      horse. Virtuoso and yet full of fun. Yikes, what was happening to me,
      an aficionado of the dark and gloomy [see Joy Division and now wave
      and other existential musics].

      The more I started focusing on him the more he didn't seem available.
      Whoever was advising him advised him not to answer my questions for
      fear it would compromise his in-progress biography. Nothing could be
      further from the truth. When he finally communicated I was very
      pleased to be able to interview him. Although the global broad and
      wide nature of the book precluded longer more in-depth interviewing
      with him and others I hope to right that with some articles and these
      playlists and book number 2. This gentleman deserves more than what
      he has thus far received and, ever the gracious guy, he says au
      contraire and believes he's been blessed with plenty of success and
      pleasure in his life. And that is evident.

      During my lecture tour in April 2005 [which was supported by the
      Dutch Consulate, Pro Helvetia, and the Universities of Wisconsin and
      Colorado] which included a lot of the Midwest, I also stopped in PA
      to visit my mother who is all alone in the middle of some winding way
      suburban housing development. Where you never see anyone walking,
      riding a bike or much of anything except for a quick mow of the old
      lawn. I also wanted to interview the wild and wooly Hank Hart [his
      stage name]. What a wild character. Nearly 80, he grew up a Mennonite
      and has spent more than 40 years outside the fold of the church to
      pursue his muse, which was music and sometimes a turn toward what
      used to be described as sinful behavior. I will not go into all of
      this in deference to his almost paranoid need to keep his secret a
      secret. What I did learn was that he was fount of information, oral
      history is what I was getting from a wonderful motormouth with a
      photographic memory. Many of his fondest memories dealt with a
      fertile and still under-appreciated aspect of world culture, that of
      radio. Specifically in the US during the 30s thru 50s when radio was
      the major outlet for hillbilly music [country & cowboy] other than
      fireman halls, bingo parlors and county fairs. He left the church to
      find his fame and fortune, only to find dejection and rejection and
      plenty of adventure during the depression, wandering the countryside
      with his guitar. Although what he did become was a consummate fanatic
      of old timey music, and specifically yodeling in the C&W tradition.

      He shared a stage with me when I did a reading at a Lancaster Barnes
      & Noble [alas none of the indie bookstores responded to my request
      for a reading] and he provided a bit of pizzazz by doing some tunes,
      a little Elvis maneuver and a tongue twisting yodel. What we shared
      is an admiration for Kenny Roberts. On this most recent trip I
      realize the importance of circumstance, synchronicity, fortuitous
      happenings and it just so happened that while I was visiting my
      mother, Kenny Roberts was performing in a fireman's hall in Mt. Zion,
      not far from Lancaster. The opening act was Al & Jean Shade, 2
      committed local folk / country musicians [Al's also a local DJ
      promoting independent country] and I had the good fortune to meet
      them and interview them on top of also meeting and talking at length
      with KR and his lovely wife, Bettyanne.

      The hall, a country fireman's hall filled with hundreds of bus
      tourists and locals of the age where the women all have blue rinses
      or strange perms that make their heads look like a ball of steel wool
      and the men dress in clothes so comfortable that it looks like they
      just climbed out of bed. But among them were a number of very perky
      people, fans of KR and the like with fond 60-year-old memories and
      old vinyl to have autographed. One incredibly pouty self-assured
      young punkette who had brought her grandma was with us because she
      had to go outside and smoke a cigarette. Beautiful and gloriously
      full of herself and a world glowing with possibility she was in her
      slender bio, pure trailer trash with multiple piercings bound to set
      off even the dullest metal detector in airports and tattoos of gods
      from alien worlds. Yes, she had experienced domestic violence and
      neglect and was now living with her grandparents in a trailer home.
      But she seemed beyond that, already playing guitar and bass in a punk
      band as well as being an accomplished visual artist who in a casual
      and bemused matter-of-fact way ready to conquer her little acre of
      earth.

      What is so impressive about Kenny is his graciousness and stamina.
      He's nearly 80 but can still do a full yodeling gig of over an hour -
      even managing a characteristic jump and a breath-taking galloping
      yodel. And he still has the range and can still hit [most of] the
      high notes. Plus he beams with gratitude and the fact that he has a
      lovely and cool songwriting wife. More interesting is how he is often
      considered a lightweight because he has a joyous voice, hosted a
      children's show on TV and his songs are mostly happy-go-lucky, plus
      he's a yodeler. But he stands at the confluence - and his yodeling is
      much admired and imitated - of various movements and periods of time.
      I consider KR to be one of the major links between country and
      rockabilly and it all happened in Keane, New Hampshire where he
      gigged with the Downhomers and eventually taught Bill Haley how to
      yodel.

      What I have come to value is that the songs are great, easy to
      singalong with and the yodeling makes them virtuosic and unique. I
      now see that our culture ever since white guys got steeped in the
      blues as suffering and suffering only [seldom seeing the renewal,
      glory, and downright happy stuff in those songs] that set the tone
      for rock and roll and how we hear music. Soul music is good because
      it is deep because it is about pain. It is only in our part of the
      world where happy music is discounted and devalued as not serious or
      not a valid part of the western ouevre. This is so deeply ingrained I
      am guessing this has something to do with my uphill [altho not
      without its rewards and kudos] battle to convince the establishment
      that yodeling although perceived as a joyous [even goofy] outburst is
      serious vocalizing, every bit as serious as soul singing falsetto or
      opera or what have you. I think our culture has so ingrained this
      casual bemused dismissal in its standard repertoire of reactions that
      is informed by the idea that serious is solemn and that everything
      else is surface and is easily tossed aside as bubbly flotsam.

      This for me began with the purge known as punk. A necessary upheaval
      for all of us especially in reaction to the over-produced treacle of
      most arena rock but with this bath water, the baby also got thrown
      out and by baby I mean roots and by roots I mean all those musical
      forms clinging to those roots, which included a lot of hippie music
      [which was back then the absolute most pejorative thing you could
      call music other than disco], out of this cultural revolution not
      unlike the Chinese Commies came a kind of narrow definition of what
      was cool. Black clothes, night life, self-destruction with a bit of
      poetry and glamorous dissipation. It took many years for me and
      others to recover a sense of equilibrium and perspective that allowed
      us to listen to the music damned to the cut-out bins. Funny, most
      punk is now in this category and has in my reanalysis become largely
      unlistenable. How our ears are part of the herd mentality and the
      prevailing zeitgeist. Or maybe my internal organs just needed punk
      [etc.] at the time it came along. As your body changes, hormones
      readjust and so do our earsŠ

      Of course, I never gave up on other music, especially as a freeform
      DJ - I played a little bit of almost anything and maybe in one 3-hour
      show even. But still, it took a long time because there seems to be a
      period of 20-25 years before cultural artifacts can be accurately
      reassessed - this may have to do with our society although it may
      also have to do with our biological make up, that our ears and
      memories have a necessary lag time [some audio-historical wave form]
      before we can listen to things without the cultural distraction and
      hyped commotion along with it.

      I listen to a lot more roots music - its not necessarily more real or
      even better or more soulful than other styles - it's just good to
      listen to especially to reorient and reshape the ears. And Kenny
      Roberts embodies this struggle in me and probably on a societal level
      as well. What I am saying is: he's every bit as good as many of the
      greats who have been handed the seal of approval as bonafide star or
      genius. Hank Snow, Gene Autry, and several others come to mind. But
      when I listen to KR I do not hear a qualitative difference. He's
      every bit as good as these greats. The obverse is also true, both
      Patsy Montana and Jimmie Rodgers are great and are now considered
      American cultural icons [almost on the level of Gershwin] but when
      you listen to them, part of their greatness was their ability to
      artistically overcome their sizeable shortcomings mostly to do with
      their playing and limited voices. I like both of them very much,
      don't get me wrong, BUT I do get the distinct feeling that they are
      vaguely overrated. They become increasingly famous because they are
      already famous, the old snowball effect.

      I understand in the case of both of them that they were
      groundbreakers and made it possible for others to follow in their
      paths. But this has nothing to do with the quality of their songs,
      singing and yodeling. Take Carolina Cotton. Who? You ask. Well, a
      very accomplished and sophisticated singer and songwriter who wrote
      songs for a number of Hollywood productions and even sang and acted
      in some of these. She is great and yet circumstance like in the case
      of KR that they are ignored, neglected, and what not.

      With my book and subsequent compilations, a feature-length
      documentary, and a second book YODELING IN HI FI, I hope to set some
      of these injustices straight and further untangle the world's
      under-documented worlds of strange musics.
      ~~~
      Notes on other Patapoe audionauts & nuts:
      * Jonges v/d Vlakte [Boys from the Plains] play a piquant,
      illuminating, and playfully irritating mix of faulty music, of
      near-misses, of obscure failures, of world music that is not from
      this world 19.00-20.30 [Dutch time, subtract 1 hr for UK, subtract 6
      hrs for US East Coast] Mondays @ PTP

      * Dr. Doo Wop is one of the most eccentric and stimulating radio
      shows anywhere. Sartre, DeSade, Doo Wop and music from the gonads.
      Now on Radio Patapoe on Sunday 17.00-18.00 Amsterdam time

      * Radio Antarctica is a dangerous show for those with creased slacks
      and audio preconceptions. Saturdays 20.00-22.00

      ~~~~
      * new home of Amsterdam's Radio Vrije Keyser: 89.6 FM
      * Radio Tonka, The Hague's 10-year-old free radio <www.radiotonka.nl/>
      * Radio Wanklank 90.9 FM, free radio in Wageningen <www.wanklank.nl>
      * Radio Libertaire, Paris 89.3 <http://dune2.info:5000/radiolib.m3u>
      * Black Sifichi / Audiometric is broadcast on :
      Aligre FM / 93.1 Paris (sat 22.30 - sun 7:00) http://www.aligrefm.org
      Eko Des Garrigues 88.5 FM Montpellier ( 19h - 22h)
      http://www.ekodesgarrigues.com
      RTF 95.4 FM Limoges (wed 21h-23h) http://www.rtflimoges.com)

      Wreck This MeSS
      Radio 100 / Radio Patapoe
      bart plantenga
      Zeilstraat 23 / II
      1075 SB Amsterdam
      the Netherlands

      WTM PLAYLISTS
      o 2500± READERS-EYEBALL "LISTENERS" per WEEK*
      o Old playlists archived at <http://www.wfmu.org/~bart/
      o Selected Playlists at http://www.romanapoli.com/black/wreckthismess.html
      o Someday: <http://wreckthismess.com/>
      o Check out NEW excerpts from my erotic-dérive novel: Paris Sex Tete
      on Parisiana <http://www.parisiana.com/>