watery mind mirror ---- black lantern

  • kris_abplanalp
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 27, 2005
      sapat / "sah-pot" = louisville intuitives roll east:

      friday august 5th Columbus, Ohio w/ Eyes and Arms of Smoke, AUK
      Theatre & Face Place @ The Keeper (459 E. Clinton Ave)

      saturday august 6th Rochester, NY w/ Eyes and Arms of Smoke, AUK
      Theatre & Pengo @ A/V Space

      sunday august 7th Albany, New York w/ Dufus (WWVV related)

      monday august 8th Brattelboro, Vermont w/ MVEE & the Bummer Road &
      Aethr Myth'D @ Common Ground

      tuesday august 9th Portland, Maine @ Space Gallery

      wednesday august 10th Boston @ Twisted Village

      thursday august 11th Amherst, MA w/ Son of Earth @ Flywheel

      friday august 12th Philadelphia w/ Fursaxa @ Big Jar

      saturday august 13th NYC w/ Watersports, Spectre Folk and Scott
      Foust @ Luckycat

      we haven't ventured outside of louisville too often and we haven't
      really bothered to release much of our huge archive but we have
      played at least once or twice every week in private and public for
      well over five years now. we've been lucky enough to jam w/ the sb,
      the magick markers, roy campbell jr, and ron pate (aka craig nutt,
      band leader of the legendary fred lane albums). the current line up
      features members of valley of ashes, virgin eye blood brothers, son
      of earth; black velvet fuckere and apostasy recordings label heads,
      and so on. the past five years have included over 60 members, at
      various times. our current sounds/songs have been compared by
      others to amon duul 2, velvet underground, can, algarnas tradgard,
      parson sound, etc. though we don't really intend to sound like
      anyone.