New item add to mailorder / website updates & Industria Masoquista new related website

  • Industria Masoquista
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 27, 2005
      Hi there!

      Mailorder is updated. We have 1 new CD on our mailorder.

      SUNAO INAMI "AN IMPULSE OF ACOUSTIC" CD Improvised music artist from Japan. (electr-ohm - Japan)

      Price:

      $16,oo USD POST PAID TO AMERICA
      $18,oo USD POST PAID TO EUROPE
      $19,oo USD POST PAID TO REST OF WORLD

      Please send us your order to:

      C/O: JAVIER RIERA NAVAS
      Club Buzzom QUIO-3391
      P.O. Box: 02-5268
      Miami - Florida 33102
      U.S.A.

      Checks paid to JAVIER RIERA NAVAS name. We don't accept IMO.

      MOBILE PHONE 00593 98 314730

      Industria Masoquista will be in Europe for October & November/2005 http://noisemp3.com/artists/industriamasoquista Organizers interested in booking shows please contact us rapeartprods@... More info from: http://rapeartprods.tk/

      all the best
      Javier

    • kris_abplanalp
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 27, 2005
        sapat / "sah-pot" = louisville intuitives roll east:

        friday august 5th Columbus, Ohio w/ Eyes and Arms of Smoke, AUK
        Theatre & Face Place @ The Keeper (459 E. Clinton Ave)

        saturday august 6th Rochester, NY w/ Eyes and Arms of Smoke, AUK
        Theatre & Pengo @ A/V Space

        sunday august 7th Albany, New York w/ Dufus (WWVV related)

        monday august 8th Brattelboro, Vermont w/ MVEE & the Bummer Road &
        Aethr Myth'D @ Common Ground

        tuesday august 9th Portland, Maine @ Space Gallery

        wednesday august 10th Boston @ Twisted Village

        thursday august 11th Amherst, MA w/ Son of Earth @ Flywheel

        friday august 12th Philadelphia w/ Fursaxa @ Big Jar

        saturday august 13th NYC w/ Watersports, Spectre Folk and Scott
        Foust @ Luckycat

        we haven't ventured outside of louisville too often and we haven't
        really bothered to release much of our huge archive but we have
        played at least once or twice every week in private and public for
        well over five years now. we've been lucky enough to jam w/ the sb,
        the magick markers, roy campbell jr, and ron pate (aka craig nutt,
        band leader of the legendary fred lane albums). the current line up
        features members of valley of ashes, virgin eye blood brothers, son
        of earth; black velvet fuckere and apostasy recordings label heads,
        and so on. the past five years have included over 60 members, at
        various times. our current sounds/songs have been compared by
        others to amon duul 2, velvet underground, can, algarnas tradgard,
        parson sound, etc. though we don't really intend to sound like
        anyone.