Re: [thewire] the chap/summer listening

  • Matt Evanosky
    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 9 4:59 AM
      hey...
      since you asked...

      magik markers - i trust my guitar, etc...
      valerie webb and paul labrecque - trees,chants and hollers
      flaherty/corsano duo - last eyes
      double leopards - halve maen
      marissa nadler - the saga of mayflower may
      coachwhips - peanut butter and jelly live at the ginger minge
      a-frames - black forest
      black helicopter - that specific function
      feathers - live at MIT
      davenport family - field tales
      james blackshaw - celeste

      thanks...