Hagshadow News!

  • hagshadow@freeuk.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9 1:26 PM
      09/07/05 hagshadowlondon@...

      They are Taking Over!
      Despite the recent terrorist bombings in London, we are pleased to
      announce that all at Hagshadow Headquarter's are safe and alive!
      We hope that all our friends are well and have not been affected by
      this outrage!

      6 <OMM News!

      Ex Death in June member Patrick Leagas aka O'Kill

      is due to release a new double album CD digipack entitled

      'HEADLESS' Disc 1 being the album 'headless'
      Disc two a collection of tracks entitled 'Let the moon speak'

      .......and fifteen years later it awakened! exposed ,a hamada like >
      soul, blown, eroded and at the mercy of the elements. Each particle >
      arid , diminished of nu! trients ,chooses its own place of creation, >
      stabilised, as if to say " here I shall develop into the new crust >
      that will catch the seed". Carved and barren. In this place a pebble >
      may become a mountain....yes,all in good time.

      'Headless' is Patrick's first solo 6<omm album since 'Asylum' in 1989.

      A circulation or atmospheres provide the soundtrack to a crushed and >
      self critical personality seeking but not finding.
      This album does not fit easily into any genre but serves as a
      new beginning.

      'Headless' will be released by the German label Dark Dimensions.

      NEWS! HAGSHADOW to Distribute KENAZ Label

      Patrick Leagas has also re opened his label KENAZ
      All KENAZ releases and mail order will be available directly through >
      Hagshadow.

      The first issue will be a re release of 6 comm's first album

      'Content with Blood' Digipack plus unreleased bonus tracks.

      Genre - classical, darkwave , gothic electro

      Available October/November 05

      T-shirts coming soon!

      6 comm in concert
      Patrick as 6 <omm will be performing his first UK show in London in >
      2006
      check with us later for information about this exclusive show!
      for further information email Kenaz@...