Re: [thewire] Digest Number 2437

  • Jason
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11 2:29 PM
      Grady is/was listening to :

      > From: grady finklemyer <gradyfinklemyer@...>
      > Subject: Re: the chap/summer listening
      >
      > Keith Berry-The Ear That Was Sold To A Fish

      I just picked this up too...great disc. Nice minimal drone, reminds me
      of earlier (which IMO equates into better) Jonathan Coleclough. Has
      anyone heard the others of his that they would comment on? I know
      there's one on trente oiseaux, another called 'buddha's mile' on the
      Authorized Version label, and the most recent disc on Twenty Hertz.

      While I'm writing - I'm sure someone here is in the loop as to whether
      Mirror has split? Heemann is now working as In Camera with a
      forthcoming LP on Some Fine Legacy.

      Jason

      --
      Infraction Records
      infractionrecords.com

      Outnow:

      Zimiamvian Night - s/t CD (INFX 007)
      Cavernous drones recalling distant scenes nearing
      the likes of Mirror or Monos. Limited edition of 50 numbered copies.

      Koda - Movements CD (INFX 008) "It's like Stars of the Lid covering
      Harold Budd."

      Andrew Liles - New York Doll 2CD (INFX 013)
      "Two continents, a dozen hidden meanings, the input of a hundred people
      and a thousand hours
      compiled tape - beautifully compressed onto two discs."

      Beequeen - Music for the Head Ballet CD (INFX 009)

      Out next:

      Ultra Milkmaids & Aidan Baker - At home with... CD (INFX 010)

      Beautumn - White Coffee CD (INFX 011)