RE: on my stereo

  • jon attwood
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2005
      hmmm....

      at the risk of sounding arrogant, i did check out the Port-Royal album after
      seeing a review name-checking Yellow6 (which is me)... really like it tho...
      another good one from resonant

      also playing:

      Inch Time - any colour you like (100 copy only cd on static caravan)
      Rachel's - systems/layers (just love this cd and still play regularly 2
      years on)
      odd nosdam - burner
      bark psychosis - 400 winters (maybe a post-rock cliche listening choice but
      the Dual remixes make this a very special release)
      efterklang - springer
      rickie lee jones - ghostyhead (only just found this one and it's very good
      indeed - not what i'd expected)
      devo - are we not men (started reading the biog so dug this out to relive my
      youth... or something)
      low - trust (can do no wrong in my humble opinion)
      beach boys - pet sounds (well, the sun is shining and it's summertime)

      jon.6

      - y e l l o w 6 -
      www.yellow6.com

      - make mine music -