Re: Digest Number 2435

  • Jimmy
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 8, 2005
      Here's what I am currently listening to:
      Marissa Nadler: The Saga of Mayflower May
      Erlend Oye: DJ Kicks 2004
      Jefferson Airplane: Live at the Fillmore East
      Todd Rundgren: Todd
      Meredith Monk: Book of Days

      --- In thewire@yahoogroups.com, thorsten Sideb0ard <thorsten@h...>

    • oldhaigh@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 15, 2005
        Sleater kinney new one long since lost it remembering titles.
        Ralph