Re: [thewire] SUMMER LISTENING

  • jamie hills
    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 7, 2005
      Beauties from
      HIVE MIND - VARIOUS 3" CDS ESP BLACK TEMPEST
      ASTRAL SOCIAL CLUB 1/2/3/ - 4 IS BEST IMO.
      RAPOON
      ARCHIMEDES BADKAR 1ST AND 2ND
      JURI CAMISASCA
      WINDFLOWER - RARE PROGRESSIVE FOLK PSYCH THING?
      GRASSOW - FRAGRENCES / FOUNTAINS CDS
      ANDREW CHALK - EAST OF THE SUN
      DREDD FOOLE �HEROINE CELESTIAL AGRICULTURE 'DIGITAL 78'S�
      VALENTINE MATT & ERIKA ELDER (MV & EE) Heroine Celestial Agriculture Records
      1 -8 -
      WOLF EYES / BLACK DICE Chimes in Black Water 1 American Tapes CDR
      WOLF EYES / BLACK DICE Chimes in Black Water 2 American Tapes CDR
      WOLF EYES / BLACK DICE Chimes in Black Water 3 American Tapes CDR
      DOGBOWL The Zeppelin record Lithium CD
      YOUNGS RICHARD / ALEXANDER NEILSON Beating Stars HP Cycle LP
      DAMON AND NAOMI - EARTH IS BLUE - EARLY LISTENS REVEAL NO WAY AS GOOD AS THE
      LAST 2
      BROTHERS OF THE OCCULT SISTERHOOD - ANIMAL SPEAK
      CONVENTUM - A LAFF"NT DUN COMPLET
      RIBEIRO AND ALPES - LE RADABILE ET
      RIBEIRO AND ALPES - LEBERTES
      TAURPIS TULA - SPARROWS
      CARNAZSIALIA - ST
      CANZONIERE DEL LAZIO - ST
      FORENING TIL LIRETS BESKYTTELSE - ST - 1972
    • Matt Evanosky
      Message 2 of 12 , Jul 9, 2005
        hey...
        since you asked...

        magik markers - i trust my guitar, etc...
        valerie webb and paul labrecque - trees,chants and hollers
        flaherty/corsano duo - last eyes
        double leopards - halve maen
        marissa nadler - the saga of mayflower may
        coachwhips - peanut butter and jelly live at the ginger minge
        a-frames - black forest
        black helicopter - that specific function
        feathers - live at MIT
        davenport family - field tales
        james blackshaw - celeste

        thanks...
        matt.champ

        On Jul 7, 2005, at 8:42 AM, Gary Atkins wrote:

        > Alternative rock music Pop rock Pop rock music
        > Top alternative rock songs World music Alternative
        >
        > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
        >
        > Visit your group "thewire" on the web.

      • grady finklemyer
        Message 3 of 12 , Jul 10, 2005
          Keith Berry-The Ear That Was Sold To A Fish
          Asmus Tietchens-FT+
          irr.app.(ext.)-Dust Pincher Appliances
          Ivor Cutler-An Elpee and two epees
          Hawkwind-Doremi Fasol Latido
          Bill Fay-s/t
          Om-Variations on a theme
          Travelling Bell-Scatter Ways
          Josephine Foster-Hazel eyes, i will lead you
          Hala Strana-These Villages
          Van Der Graaf Generator-Present
          Jon Hassell-Maarifa Street
          Spires That In The Sunset Rise-Four Winds the Walker

          http://auctions.yahoo.com/