RE: [thewire] Digest Number 2435

  • thorsten Sideb0ard
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 8 3:33 AM
      > > >Let's hear what's currently on your stereo/discman/iPod.

      I've been very excited by my latest listening purchases, heres a few:

      Death Sentence: Panda! - Puppy, Kitty Or Both
      The Lucksmiths - Warmer Corners
      The Sticks - 3" unreleased CD they sell at shows.
      Scotch Dub - 3" cd on Wrong Music, noise side project of DJ Scotch Egg
      Afrirampo - Kore Ga Mayaku Da
      Ezeetiger - s/t
      Izu live on radiomagnetic set.
      The Mandelbrot Set - unreleased demos

      thor
    • Jimmy
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 8 3:52 AM
        Here's what I am currently listening to:
        Marissa Nadler: The Saga of Mayflower May
        Erlend Oye: DJ Kicks 2004
        Jefferson Airplane: Live at the Fillmore East
        Todd Rundgren: Todd
        Meredith Monk: Book of Days

        --- In thewire@yahoogroups.com, thorsten Sideb0ard <thorsten@h...>

      • oldhaigh@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 15 1:53 AM
          Sleater kinney new one long since lost it remembering titles.
          Ralph