RE: [thewire] Digest Number 2435

  • Steven Wainwright
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 8 3:09 AM
      > >Let's hear what's currently on your stereo/discman/iPod.

      New Thing (Soul Jazz comp)
      Mice Parade - Bem vinda vontade
      Sam Prekop - Who's your new professor
      Studio One SKA (Soul Jazz comp)
      Brian Eno - Another Day on Earth
      Kirk Degiorgio - Elegant Systems
      Port-Royal - Flares
      Jamie Lidell - Multiply
    • thorsten Sideb0ard
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 8 3:33 AM
        > > >Let's hear what's currently on your stereo/discman/iPod.

        I've been very excited by my latest listening purchases, heres a few:

        Death Sentence: Panda! - Puppy, Kitty Or Both
        The Lucksmiths - Warmer Corners
        The Sticks - 3" unreleased CD they sell at shows.
        Scotch Dub - 3" cd on Wrong Music, noise side project of DJ Scotch Egg
        Afrirampo - Kore Ga Mayaku Da
        Ezeetiger - s/t
        Izu live on radiomagnetic set.
        The Mandelbrot Set - unreleased demos

        thor
      • Jimmy
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 8 3:52 AM
          Here's what I am currently listening to:
          Marissa Nadler: The Saga of Mayflower May
          Erlend Oye: DJ Kicks 2004
          Jefferson Airplane: Live at the Fillmore East
          Todd Rundgren: Todd
          Meredith Monk: Book of Days

          --- In thewire@yahoogroups.com, thorsten Sideb0ard <thorsten@h...>

        • oldhaigh@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 15 1:53 AM
            Sleater kinney new one long since lost it remembering titles.
            Ralph