Re: [thewire]the Necks

  • Dmitry Ukhov
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2005
      G wrote:
      > I haven't
      >heard a recording yet that was as good as the live >preformance I
      experienced

      I agree.But have you heard the Boys? Formally it's a soundtrack (with
      electric piano for the first time, I beleive). I thini it was not meant to
      be performed in concert. Although this one reflects the lighter side of
      these wonderful Australians, i prefer their
      avant-pop-jazz-ambient-minimalism (or what?) to Brian Eno's
      "spiritual"grandchildren.

      Dmitry Ukhov