Re: [thewire] SUMMER LISTENING

  • jamie hills
    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 7, 2005
      Beauties from
      HIVE MIND - VARIOUS 3" CDS ESP BLACK TEMPEST
      ASTRAL SOCIAL CLUB 1/2/3/ - 4 IS BEST IMO.
      RAPOON
      ARCHIMEDES BADKAR 1ST AND 2ND
      JURI CAMISASCA
      WINDFLOWER - RARE PROGRESSIVE FOLK PSYCH THING?
      GRASSOW - FRAGRENCES / FOUNTAINS CDS
      ANDREW CHALK - EAST OF THE SUN
      DREDD FOOLE �HEROINE CELESTIAL AGRICULTURE 'DIGITAL 78'S�
      VALENTINE MATT & ERIKA ELDER (MV & EE) Heroine Celestial Agriculture Records
      1 -8 -
      WOLF EYES / BLACK DICE Chimes in Black Water 1 American Tapes CDR
      WOLF EYES / BLACK DICE Chimes in Black Water 2 American Tapes CDR
      WOLF EYES / BLACK DICE Chimes in Black Water 3 American Tapes CDR
      DOGBOWL The Zeppelin record Lithium CD
      YOUNGS RICHARD / ALEXANDER NEILSON Beating Stars HP Cycle LP
      DAMON AND NAOMI - EARTH IS BLUE - EARLY LISTENS REVEAL NO WAY AS GOOD AS THE
      LAST 2
      BROTHERS OF THE OCCULT SISTERHOOD - ANIMAL SPEAK
      CONVENTUM - A LAFF"NT DUN COMPLET
      RIBEIRO AND ALPES - LE RADABILE ET
      RIBEIRO AND ALPES - LEBERTES
      TAURPIS TULA - SPARROWS
      CARNAZSIALIA - ST
      CANZONIERE DEL LAZIO - ST
      FORENING TIL LIRETS BESKYTTELSE - ST - 1972
    • giles thomas
      Message 2 of 12 , Jul 7, 2005
        The Necks, really top, I would like to have something but I haven't
        heard a recording yet that was as good as the live preformance I experienced
        about two months ago,

        Dmitry Ukhov wrote:

        > Dear Giles Thomas,
        > if you mean Albert(not Alvin; hope it's just a missprint)Ayler I
        > subscribe.
        > I still do listen to the last year's "complete works"edition.
        > Also
        > Mike Ladd Negrophilia
        > Garage A Trois
        > Julien Lourau first part of Fire/Forget
        > the Necks (box)
        > Borah Bergman 8 Meditations
        > a and -at the moment of writing -
        > three brand new Russian CDs with the ourpise of reviewing for
        > Newsweek/Russia
        > Sergey Zagny Magic Stars (actually the double CD) - conceptyal minimalism
        > Sergey Starostin At Home(live at the Dom)- world
        > Miller-Nowitz-Yudanov "Wittgenstein's Nephews" -new improvised musical
        > "psychodrama "
        >

        > Dmitry Ukhov

      • Matt Evanosky
        Message 3 of 12 , Jul 9, 2005
          hey...
          since you asked...

          magik markers - i trust my guitar, etc...
          valerie webb and paul labrecque - trees,chants and hollers
          flaherty/corsano duo - last eyes
          double leopards - halve maen
          marissa nadler - the saga of mayflower may
          coachwhips - peanut butter and jelly live at the ginger minge
          a-frames - black forest
          black helicopter - that specific function
          feathers - live at MIT
          davenport family - field tales
          james blackshaw - celeste

          thanks...
          matt.champ

          On Jul 7, 2005, at 8:42 AM, Gary Atkins wrote:

          > Alternative rock music Pop rock Pop rock music
          > Top alternative rock songs World music Alternative
          >
          > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
          >
          > Visit your group "thewire" on the web.

        • grady finklemyer
          Message 4 of 12 , Jul 10, 2005
            Keith Berry-The Ear That Was Sold To A Fish
            Asmus Tietchens-FT+
            irr.app.(ext.)-Dust Pincher Appliances
            Ivor Cutler-An Elpee and two epees
            Hawkwind-Doremi Fasol Latido
            Bill Fay-s/t
            Om-Variations on a theme
            Travelling Bell-Scatter Ways
            Josephine Foster-Hazel eyes, i will lead you
            Hala Strana-These Villages
            Van Der Graaf Generator-Present
            Jon Hassell-Maarifa Street
            Spires That In The Sunset Rise-Four Winds the Walker

            http://auctions.yahoo.com/