Re: [thewire] SUMMER LISTENING

  • jamie hills
    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 7, 2005
      Beauties from
      HIVE MIND - VARIOUS 3" CDS ESP BLACK TEMPEST
      ASTRAL SOCIAL CLUB 1/2/3/ - 4 IS BEST IMO.
      RAPOON
      ARCHIMEDES BADKAR 1ST AND 2ND
      JURI CAMISASCA
      WINDFLOWER - RARE PROGRESSIVE FOLK PSYCH THING?
      GRASSOW - FRAGRENCES / FOUNTAINS CDS
      ANDREW CHALK - EAST OF THE SUN
      DREDD FOOLE �HEROINE CELESTIAL AGRICULTURE 'DIGITAL 78'S�
      VALENTINE MATT & ERIKA ELDER (MV & EE) Heroine Celestial Agriculture Records
      1 -8 -
      WOLF EYES / BLACK DICE Chimes in Black Water 1 American Tapes CDR
      WOLF EYES / BLACK DICE Chimes in Black Water 2 American Tapes CDR
      WOLF EYES / BLACK DICE Chimes in Black Water 3 American Tapes CDR
      DOGBOWL The Zeppelin record Lithium CD
      YOUNGS RICHARD / ALEXANDER NEILSON Beating Stars HP Cycle LP
      DAMON AND NAOMI - EARTH IS BLUE - EARLY LISTENS REVEAL NO WAY AS GOOD AS THE
      LAST 2
      BROTHERS OF THE OCCULT SISTERHOOD - ANIMAL SPEAK
      CONVENTUM - A LAFF"NT DUN COMPLET
      RIBEIRO AND ALPES - LE RADABILE ET
      RIBEIRO AND ALPES - LEBERTES
      TAURPIS TULA - SPARROWS
      CARNAZSIALIA - ST
      CANZONIERE DEL LAZIO - ST
      FORENING TIL LIRETS BESKYTTELSE - ST - 1972
    • giles thomas
      Message 2 of 12 , Jul 7, 2005
        Not a misprint but a human error. I feel like a f****n idjit. Albert of
        course.

        Dmitry Ukhov wrote:

        > Dear Giles Thomas,
        > if you mean Albert(not Alvin; hope it's just a missprint)Ayler I
        > subscribe.
        > I still do listen to the last year's "complete works"edition.
        > Also
        > Mike Ladd Negrophilia
        > Garage A Trois
        > Julien Lourau first part of Fire/Forget
        > the Necks (box)
        > Borah Bergman 8 Meditations
        > a and -at the moment of writing -
        > three brand new Russian CDs with the ourpise of reviewing for
        > Newsweek/Russia
        > Sergey Zagny Magic Stars (actually the double CD) - conceptyal minimalism
        > Sergey Starostin At Home(live at the Dom)- world
        > Miller-Nowitz-Yudanov "Wittgenstein's Nephews" -new improvised musical
        > "psychodrama "
        >

        > Dmitry Ukhov

      • giles thomas
        Message 3 of 12 , Jul 7, 2005
          The Necks, really top, I would like to have something but I haven't
          heard a recording yet that was as good as the live preformance I experienced
          about two months ago,

          Dmitry Ukhov wrote:

          > Dear Giles Thomas,
          > if you mean Albert(not Alvin; hope it's just a missprint)Ayler I
          > subscribe.
          > I still do listen to the last year's "complete works"edition.
          > Also
          > Mike Ladd Negrophilia
          > Garage A Trois
          > Julien Lourau first part of Fire/Forget
          > the Necks (box)
          > Borah Bergman 8 Meditations
          > a and -at the moment of writing -
          > three brand new Russian CDs with the ourpise of reviewing for
          > Newsweek/Russia
          > Sergey Zagny Magic Stars (actually the double CD) - conceptyal minimalism
          > Sergey Starostin At Home(live at the Dom)- world
          > Miller-Nowitz-Yudanov "Wittgenstein's Nephews" -new improvised musical
          > "psychodrama "
          >

          > Dmitry Ukhov

        • Matt Evanosky
          Message 4 of 12 , Jul 9, 2005
            hey...
            since you asked...

            magik markers - i trust my guitar, etc...
            valerie webb and paul labrecque - trees,chants and hollers
            flaherty/corsano duo - last eyes
            double leopards - halve maen
            marissa nadler - the saga of mayflower may
            coachwhips - peanut butter and jelly live at the ginger minge
            a-frames - black forest
            black helicopter - that specific function
            feathers - live at MIT
            davenport family - field tales
            james blackshaw - celeste

            thanks...
            matt.champ

            On Jul 7, 2005, at 8:42 AM, Gary Atkins wrote:

            > Alternative rock music Pop rock Pop rock music
            > Top alternative rock songs World music Alternative
            >
            > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
            >
            > Visit your group "thewire" on the web.

          • grady finklemyer
            Message 5 of 12 , Jul 10, 2005
              Keith Berry-The Ear That Was Sold To A Fish
              Asmus Tietchens-FT+
              irr.app.(ext.)-Dust Pincher Appliances
              Ivor Cutler-An Elpee and two epees
              Hawkwind-Doremi Fasol Latido
              Bill Fay-s/t
              Om-Variations on a theme
              Travelling Bell-Scatter Ways
              Josephine Foster-Hazel eyes, i will lead you
              Hala Strana-These Villages
              Van Der Graaf Generator-Present
              Jon Hassell-Maarifa Street
              Spires That In The Sunset Rise-Four Winds the Walker

              http://auctions.yahoo.com/