45-rpm collectors, please read!

  • François Couture
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 4, 2005
      Hello all,

      Due to a slight mistake from the people at Bags Unlimited, I find myself
      with 500 unwanted 45 rpm sleeves. The staff was quick to send me my 500 cd
      sleeves once I pointed out the mistake, and they told me to keep the 45-rpm
      sleeves. Thing is, I don't collect 7 inches.

      Anyone here does? I'm not looking to sell them, but if you have a CD trade
      list and there are a few items of interest on it, I'd be willing to pay
      shipping charges. Make me an offer.

      The item: 500 units of 7" white paper sleeves. See it here:
      http://www.bagsunlimited.com/cart/detail.asp?product_id=s7wr

      Retail value: USD$40.00

      Thanks,

      --
      François Couture
      Weedon, Québec

      "A proof is a proof, and when it's a proof, you know it's proven." -
      ex-Prime Minister of Canada Jean Chrétien on the US proof on Hussein's
      threat to the world.

    • mark winkelmannn
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 6, 2005
        try vinylvulture.co.uk for possible people who would have a use.

        >From: Fran�ois Couture <fcouture@...>
        >To: "thewire@yahoogroups.com" <thewire@yahoogroups.com>
        >Subject: [thewire] 45-rpm collectors, please read!
        >Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2005 10:04:33 -0400
        >
        >Hello all,
        >
        >Due to a slight mistake from the people at Bags Unlimited, I find myself
        >with 500 unwanted 45 rpm sleeves. The staff was quick to send me my 500 cd
        >sleeves once I pointed out the mistake, and they told me to keep the 45-rpm
        >sleeves. Thing is, I don't collect 7 inches.
        >
        >Anyone here does? I'm not looking to sell them, but if you have a CD trade
        >list and there are a few items of interest on it, I'd be willing to pay
        >shipping charges. Make me an offer.
        >
        >The item: 500 units of 7" white paper sleeves. See it here:
        >http://www.bagsunlimited.com/cart/detail.asp?product_id=s7wr
        >
        >Retail value: USD$40.00
        >
        >Thanks,
        >
        >--
        >Fran�ois Couture
        >Weedon, Qu�bec
        >
        >"A proof is a proof, and when it's a proof, you know it's proven." -
        >ex-Prime Minister of Canada Jean Chr�tien on the US proof on Hussein's
        >threat to the world.

        Send a sexy animated wink with Messenger 7.0 - FREE download!
        http://messenger.msn.co.uk