Utech Records: New Releases for June, Part 2

  • Keith Utech
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2005
      Hello all,

      My summer release schedule is really shaping up and I have two exceptional
      titles to offer for the second half of June. These two artists raise the bar
      in their respective fields and I'm happy to be associated. As always, the
      discs are available on the website <www.utechrecords.com> Thank you.

      Leslie Keffer "Represents" [012] Analog electronics from Ohio.
      Lotte Anker "Six Row Barley" [013] Electro/Acoustic improv from Denmark.

      Still in the works for July/August:
      Henrik Rylander ³Possible Risk for Pulpal Reactions² [014]
      Sepia Trio ³Cleft² [015]
      Audiotrope ³Feedback for the Nation² [016]
      Jazkamer ³Ninguna Diversión² [017]