DIAMONDS LIVE ON AIR FRIDAY 6/24 4:30 PM CST

  • M St-Germain
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 23, 2005
      Hey all,

      The group that I am in with four other fine gentlemen (Tony Remple (Happy
      Mother's Day, I Can't Read), Brady Lenzen (Seawhores/Noise Quean Ant), John
      Jerry (Owls, Ashtray Hearts) and Freddie Votel (ex-Cows, Seawhores, TVBC))
      DIAMONDS, will be playing on the air and over the internet on Radio K. In
      town that's 106.5 FM / 770 AM, the internet link is below. We'll be playing
      around 4:30 PM CST. If you have the time and ability, listen in and let us
      know what you think!

      Warmest,
      MSG

      http://www.radiok.org top left under LISTEN NOW
      http://134.84.15.153:8000/listen.pls Direct stream link
      http://www.geocities.com/diamondsne

      -MSG

      "Free election of masters does not abolish the masters or the slaves."