NEW! RAP-CD-R #018 GOVERNMENT ALPHA "PROSPECTIVE MASSACRE"

  • Industria Masoquista
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 18, 2005
      Hello there!

      Here are our recently release:

      NEW! RAP-CD-R #018 GOVERNMENT ALPHA "PROSPECTIVE MASSACRE"
      Govt. Alpha is Yasutoshi Yoshida from Tokyo - Japan. Govt. Alpha performs on this new material seven extreme loud harsh noise electronics tracks. Recommended

      Full color art works & are limited edition of 50 copies

      Price:

      $7,oo USD POST PAID TO AMERICA
      $9,oo USD POST PAID TO EUROPE
      $10,oo USD POST PAID TO REST OF WORLD

      Please send us your order to:

      C/O: JAVIER RIERA NAVAS
      Club Buzzom QUIO-3391
      P.O. Box: 02-5268
      Miami - Florida 33102
      U.S.A.

      Checks paid to JAVIER RIERA NAVAS name. We don't accept IMO. PayPal orders are accepted but first ask us for order details to industriamasoquista@.... You can find most stuff from our label & mailorder directly from http://rapeartprods.tk/

      Artists interested on submit material for future releases please send your sampler work + bio to:

      C/O: JAVIER F. RIERA NAVAS
      P.O. Box: 05-01-268
      LATACUNGA - ECUADOR
      SOUTH AMERICA

      Thanks to Tim (Stimbox) & Bob (Xome) from noisemp3 you can listen tracks from Industria Masoquista http://noisemp3.com/artists/industriamasoquista/

      PLEASE SPREAD THIS E-MAIL TO PEOPLE THAT CAN BE INTERESTED ON IT..... THANKS

      all the best
      Javier