Post-Rock / Post-PoP : London : Amanda Ghost + The Mekano Set

  • Rollo Kim
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 16, 2005
      Hello. I think this is my first ever actual post...

      Friday 24th June 2005 / London Village

      The Playroom presents a night of electronic Post-Rock / Post-Pop type
      sounds featuring moody ambient singer-songwriter Amanda Ghost and the
      Curve / PiL / PJ Harvey style fuzz-dub-dirt-electromagnetic grooves of
      The Mekano Set.

      Plus others.

      That's Friday 24th June, from 8pm, downstairs @ Chez Stelios, 10
      Paddington Street {on the corner of Paddington Street & Nottingham
      Place in Marylebone Village} London, W1U-5QL. Nearest tube : Baker
      Street.

      Linkage:

      Amanda Ghost: http://www.amanda-ghost.com/

      Info + free hi-res .mp3's from The Mekano Set:
      http://www.schvtrn.com/mekanoset/mp3.html
      http://www.schvtrn.com/mekanoset/gigography.html

      The Playroom: http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=theplayroomlondon