500,000 signatures needed today to expose Iraq lies

  • M St-Germain
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 9, 2005
      Hello,

      I'm writing to ask you to join me in signing a MoveOn PAC petition demanding
      real answers from President Bush regarding the "smoking gun" Downing Street
      Memo.

      To help get the truth about why we invaded Iraq, please sign this letter
      today.

      http://www.moveonpac.org/tellthetruth/

      The Downing Street memo is called a "smoking gun" because it contains the
      minutes from a British cabinet meeting in July of 2002, 6 months before the
      war began. During that meeting high ranking British officials reported that
      the Bush administration admitted it was already determined to invade Iraq,
      and was "fixing" intelligence about WMD's to justify the war.

      This, of course, contradicts everything President Bush has told us about how
      he chose war as a last resort, and made that decision because he thought he
      had solid intelligence about the Iraqi WMD threat.

      Bush has refused to even respond to the memo, but after Tony Blair's visit
      this week the pressure is really building. Representative John Conyers of
      Michigan is gathering 500,000 signatures and comments from American voters
      to take directly to President Bush at the White House gates and demand real
      answers. Please sign today and help get out the truth.

      http://www.moveonpac.org/tellthetruth/

      Thanks!

    • grady finklemyer
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 9, 2005
        The reason Dub invaded Iraq is that when they burned
        the effigy at Bohemia Grove, the owl god told them
        they had to invade Iraq.

        http://mail.yahoo.com