EXPERIMENTAL VINYL MEGA-RARITIES AUCTION

  • screamingzenith
    Message 1 of 2 , May 27, 2005
      Hello all,

      I'm currently auctioning off some of the rarest experimental
      music LP's known to mankind. If this sounds at all intriguing
      to you, please look at this list of what I'm offering:

      DECAYES-ICH BIN EIN SPIEGELEI LP EXPERIMENTAL AVANT NWW

      DECAYES-ACCIDENTAL MUSIC LP EXPERIMENTAL AVANT NWW

      DECAYES-HORNETZ LP EXPERIMENTAL AVANT NWW LAFMS

      DECAYES-NOT YET! LP EXPERIMENTAL AVANT NWW LAFMS

      VOGELSCHEISS UND SEINE VERRUCKTEN KROTEN LP HNAS AVANT

      JOHN DUNCAN-ORGANIC LP EXPERIMENTAL NURSE WITH WOUND

      IGOR WAKHEVITCH/SALVADOR DALI-ETRE DIEU 3LP BOX AVANT

      YUJI TAKAHASHI & MASAHIKO SATO-S/T LP EXPERIMENTAL

      HAINO/MIKAMI/YOSHIZAWA-LIVE IN FIRST YEAR OF HEISEI 1&2

      JOHN BENDER-I DON'T REMEMBER NOW LP MINIMAL SYNTH AVANT

      2 + 2 = 5-DI CHE COSA PARLIAMO... BOXSET MINIMAL SYNTH

      TOLERANCE-DIVIN LP EXPERIMENTAL MINIMAL SYNTH

      NERVOUS GENDER/BEELZEBUB YOUTH-MUSIC FROM HELL LP SYNTH

      WERKBUND-TANZ UND ANDACHT 2x7" TIETCHENS EXPERIMENTAL

      SONIC CATERING BAND-FIRST SUPPER 5x10" BOXSET AVANT

      If you're interested in bidding on any of the above, please go to
      ebay and do a "search for items by seller" My ebay ID is:
      jlumbleauatnetscapedotnet

      Thanks for looking. Happy hunting and good luck!

      Eric Lumbleau
    • screamingzenith
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2, 2006
        Hi,

        For those who care about such things, this is list of mega-rare
        experimental albums that I am currently auctioning. Many of the
        titles that I'm offering this time are extraordinarily rare and
        feverishly sought after, so take a close look:

        DECAYES-ICH BIN-NURSE WITH WOUND EXPERIMENTAL AVANT

        NOMADIA-RANGE NURSE WITH WOUND EXPERIMENTAL PSYCH PROG

        FRANK KOLLGES-DRUMS VOICE NURSE WITH WOUND EXPERIMENTAL

        FRANZ DE BYL&HEINER HOHNHAUS NURSE WITH WOUND PROG

        SALVADOR DALI/IGOR WAKHEVITCH-ETRE 3LP EXPERIMENTAL NWW

        EDWARD KA-SPEL-SHALABAST'R WOOD MOUNT ART ED.W/7" AVANT

        EDWARD KA-SPEL-MELTDOWN 10" ED. OF 5!! NURSE WITH WOUND

        PETE SHELLEY-SKY YEN NURSE WITH WOUND EXPERIMENTAL

        DDAA-OBJET! LP EXPERIMENTAL AVANT NURSE WITH WOUND

        DITTERICH VON EULER-DONNERSPERG/LICHTUNG WERKBUND AVANT

        NEW BLOCKADERS-CHANGEZ BOXSET W/BONUS LP EXPERIMENTAL

        VASILISK-ACQUA LP EXPERIMENTAL AVANT NURSE WITH WOUND

        GEWISCHTER AKRE LP ALGA MARGHEN ANTON BRUHIN AVANT NWW

        CHROME-THE VISITATION LP EXPERIMENTAL PSYCH SYNTH AVANT

        DON ROBERTSON-DAWN LIMELIGHT PSYCH EXPERIMENTAL AVANT

        DEUTER-D LP KRAUTROCK KOSMICHE PSYCH PROG EXPERIMENTAL

        VELVET UNDERGROUND-SOMETHING DIFFERENT LP DEMOS

        these auctions can be accessed by going to eBay's "search for items
        by seller" page here:

        http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQtZvbQQsofindtypeZ2

        and cutting and pasting in my eBay user ID, which is:

        jlumbleauatnetscapedotnet

        Happy hunting and good luck!

        Eric