New cd's distribution

  • Industria Masoquista
    Message 1 of 1 , May 23, 2005
      Hi there!

      We have 3 new CD's on our mailorder.

      DISSECTING TABLE "DEAD ZONE" CD (UPD ORGANIZATION - JAPAN)
      DISSECTING TABLE "GROPING IN THE DARK" CD (UPD ORGANIZATION - JAPAN)
      DISSECTING TABLE "HYPOCRISY" CD (MILE 329 - U.S.A.)

      Prices by item:

      $13,oo USD POST PAID TO AMERICA
      $15,oo USD POST PAID TO EUROPE
      $16,oo USD POST PAID TO REST OF WORLD

      Please send us your order to:

      C/O: JAVIER RIERA NAVAS
      Club Buzzom QUIO-3391
      P.O. Box: 02-5268
      Miami - Florida 33102
      U.S.A.

      Checks paid to JAVIER RIERA NAVAS name. We don't accept IMO.

      MOBILE PHONE 00593 98 314730
      Visit us: http://rapeartprods.tk/

      all the best
      Javier