RAPE EXCAPE TOUR OF THE SOUTH

  • Daniel DiMaggio
    Message 1 of 1 , May 23, 2005
      The RAPE EXCAPE is embarking soon on their tour of the Southern part of
      the USA with our friends the LAME DRIVERS. If any list members are
      around these cities when we are playing them they should come and see
      us! We are fantastic!!!! The tour dates are as follows:

      MAY 25, 2005 8:00 PM Staccato's in Washington, DC

      MAY 26, 2005 10:00 PM..Nightlight in Chapel Hill, NC

      MAY 27, 2005 8:00 PM Hideaway in Johnson City, TN

      MAY 28, 2005 8:00PM Upper Deck Bar in Charleston, SC

      If you haven't yet heard the RAPE EXCAPE, our music can be
      heard at www.myspace.com/rapeexcape or
      www.ic-musicmedia.com/artist_pages/artistpage.php?id=102102 . The LAME
      DRIVERS can be heard at http://www.myspace.com/lamedrivers . Also, we
      will be selling merch on our tour.