Cinema Volta: Daily Ambience reaches 25%

  • John Maxwell Hobbs
    Message 1 of 1 , May 19, 2005
      Cinema Volta: Daily Ambience
      Fresh Ambient Music Composed Daily
      a new tune every day, free of charge
      at: http://www.cinemavolta.com/daily

      On January 30th, I began a project to release a new ambient track
      each each day for a year as an exploration of ambient music and the
      limits of my own creativity.

      Today the project reached the one quarter point - 91 songs. I can
      barely believe it myself. The project has been a lot of fun and hard
      work and I'm really glad I started it.

      For those of you who have been following along, thanks for
      listening. For those of you who haven't - this is your chance to get
      in on the fun.

      Podcasting is starting to get a great deal of attention and from day
      one, this site has supported that technology. If you have an iPod or
      another portable music player, you can have the music automatically
      downloaded to your player as it comes out. You can find more
      information on the site

      -John

      John Maxwell Hobbs

      jmax@...