Archive Growing Live CD

  • voided1945
    Message 1 of 1 , May 18, 2005
      I'm currently taking orders for the Archive Growing Live CD. $12 in
      the US includes first class shipping, $14 includes air for the rest
      of the world. My Paypal and email is sslimm@...

      -Recording- Two complete live sets, one from 7.18.04 opening for
      Khanate at the Northsix in Brooklyn, one from 1.15.05 recorded at
      the tiny confines of free 103.9 in Brooklyn. 76.25min total running
      time of drone bliss. Mastering was done by Mr. James Plotkin. First
      live set is a bit like a live version of the most recent studio
      effort "the soul of the rainbow and the harmony of light" 2nd set is
      a tad more combative with a fairly visceral sound wave coming at you
      tapering down to some light guitar modeling worked in the middle to
      latter sections. Both sets seem to flow together really nicely and
      offer a really great document of Growing as a live band.

      -Package- 5" X 6" packed in a mylar sleeve. 2.5 panel double sided
      color cover (when unfolded 5" X 15"). Disc is locked onto inside
      cover with a hub to make a sort of digi pack. Two different front
      cover designs offered. All art work done by Joe Denardo of Growing.
      CD Edition of 500. There is a low resolution picture on the Archive
      website of one of the covers designs, plus the inside artwork at
      www.archivecd.com there is also a handful of Growing pics. on the
      webpage, some of which were taken at the free 103.9 performance
      space.

      In other Growing news you can watch for them on tour dates in June
      in the US with Comets on Fire. I think they are still finalizing
      these plans, but you can check their webpage for details
      www.growingsound.com they are also in the process of recording new
      studio material for a Megablade CD/12" as well.