Re: [thewire] The Necks Euro/UK tour

  • giles thomas
    Message 1 of 5 , May 19, 2005
      I saw them play last week; it was very, very good. They had about 8 CD's
      for sale & they looked like they could use the money.
      they worked hard; why don't you buy a recording from them?
      Giles

      John Parkinson wrote:

      > Anyone recording Necks gigs on this tour?
      >
      > Please mail me off list...
      >
      > Jp.

    • Kraig Grady
      Message 2 of 5 , May 19, 2005
        exactly

        --
        Kraig Grady
        North American Embassy of Anaphoria Island <http://anaphoria.com/>
        Message 3 of 5 , May 20, 2005
          I already have every single release of theirs - all 12 of them.

          You misunderstood - I'm looking to trade live recordings and it seems
          there's no act more suited to trading than a band with no repertoire whose
          set is never the same.

          So if anyone's still interested in a trade, off-list please.

          "Exactly"? ...yeah, me neither...

          Jp.

          ----------
          From: thewire@yahoogroups.com
          To: thewire@yahoogroups.com
          Subject: [thewire] Digest Number 2403
          Date: Fri, May 20, 2005, 11:39 AM

          There are 7 messages in this issue.

          Topics in this digest:

          1. The Necks Euro/UK tour
          From: "John Parkinson" <johnimc@...>
          2. Re: The Necks Euro/UK tour
          From: giles thomas <giles.thomas@...>
          3. Re: The Necks Euro/UK tour
          From: Kraig Grady <kraiggrady@...>

          Message: 1
          Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 13:42:23 +0100
          From: "John Parkinson" <johnimc@...>
          Subject: The Necks Euro/UK tour

          Anyone recording Necks gigs on this tour?

          Please mail me off list...

          Jp.

          Message: 2
          Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 14:54:59 +0200
          From: giles thomas <giles.thomas@...>
          Subject: Re: The Necks Euro/UK tour

          John Parkinson wrote:

          > Anyone recording Necks gigs on this tour?
          >
          > Please mail me off list...
          >
          > Jp.

          Message: 3
          Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 06:45:07 -0700
          From: Kraig Grady <kraiggrady@...>

          exactly

          --
          Kraig Grady
          North American Embassy of Anaphoria Island <http://anaphoria.com/>
          The Wandering Medicine Show
          KXLU <http://www.kxlu.com/main.html> 88.9 FM Wed 8-9 pm Los Angeles

        • Richard Friedman
          Message 4 of 5 , May 21, 2005
            FYI: I'll be playing The Necks DRIVE BYE on the June 3rd Music From
            Other Minds program on KALW FM 91.7 San Francisco, 11pm Pacific Time.
            http://rchrd.com/mfom/ for details.