The Necks Euro/UK tour

  • John Parkinson
    Message 1 of 5 , May 19, 2005
      Anyone recording Necks gigs on this tour?

      Please mail me off list...

      Jp.
    • giles thomas
      Message 2 of 5 , May 19, 2005
        I saw them play last week; it was very, very good. They had about 8 CD's
        for sale & they looked like they could use the money.
        they worked hard; why don't you buy a recording from them?
        Giles

        John Parkinson wrote:

        > Anyone recording Necks gigs on this tour?
        >
        > Please mail me off list...
        >
        > Jp.

      • Kraig Grady
        Message 3 of 5 , May 19, 2005
          exactly

          --
          Kraig Grady
          North American Embassy of Anaphoria Island <http://anaphoria.com/>
          Message 4 of 5 , May 20, 2005
            I already have every single release of theirs - all 12 of them.

            You misunderstood - I'm looking to trade live recordings and it seems
            there's no act more suited to trading than a band with no repertoire whose
            set is never the same.

            So if anyone's still interested in a trade, off-list please.

            "Exactly"? ...yeah, me neither...

            Jp.

            ----------
            From: thewire@yahoogroups.com
            To: thewire@yahoogroups.com
            Subject: [thewire] Digest Number 2403
            Date: Fri, May 20, 2005, 11:39 AM

            There are 7 messages in this issue.

            Topics in this digest:

            1. The Necks Euro/UK tour
            From: "John Parkinson" <johnimc@...>
            2. Re: The Necks Euro/UK tour
            From: giles thomas <giles.thomas@...>
            3. Re: The Necks Euro/UK tour
            From: Kraig Grady <kraiggrady@...>

            Message: 1
            Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 13:42:23 +0100
            From: "John Parkinson" <johnimc@...>
            Subject: The Necks Euro/UK tour

            Anyone recording Necks gigs on this tour?

            Please mail me off list...

            Jp.

            Message: 2
            Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 14:54:59 +0200
            From: giles thomas <giles.thomas@...>
            Subject: Re: The Necks Euro/UK tour

            John Parkinson wrote:

            > Anyone recording Necks gigs on this tour?
            >
            > Please mail me off list...
            >
            > Jp.

            Message: 3
            Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 06:45:07 -0700
            From: Kraig Grady <kraiggrady@...>

            exactly

            --
            Kraig Grady
            North American Embassy of Anaphoria Island <http://anaphoria.com/>
            The Wandering Medicine Show
            KXLU <http://www.kxlu.com/main.html> 88.9 FM Wed 8-9 pm Los Angeles

          • Richard Friedman
            Message 5 of 5 , May 21, 2005
              FYI: I'll be playing The Necks DRIVE BYE on the June 3rd Music From
              Other Minds program on KALW FM 91.7 San Francisco, 11pm Pacific Time.
              http://rchrd.com/mfom/ for details.