Sound Art magazines?

  • john kannenberg
    Message 1 of 4 , May 18, 2005
      >Hi, I was wondering if anyone knows of any Sound Art magazines or e-zines. Any
      >suggestions would be very welcome.

      Try http://www.disquiet.com -- a great e-zine that does a great job
      of covering online experimental sound as well as CD/CDR releases.

      --

      john kannenberg

      [ http://www.johnkannenberg.com ]

      [ http://www.stasisfield.com ]
    • Keith Berry
      Message 2 of 4 , May 20, 2005
      • Martin Walden
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 2, 2005
          --- Stewart Treize <zeropoint_uk@...> wrote:

          INTERLOCK FINGER

          Yes Folks, In-Fi is back at long last! And we will
          be bringing you more jetset cassettes in the nearish
          future.

          CONTRIBUTIONS WANTED:

          1. "The Donkey Jacket Tree". The return of the
          once-legendary tape compilation series (volumes 1-10
          ran from 1985-90) awaits your valuable input. All
          contributions welcome.

          2. "Beatlephobia". My old one-joke idea is being
          converted into a compilation tape. If you have any
          disrespectful or 'alternative' Beatles covers
          looking for a good home, this is it.

          3. Ancient History Series. Interlock Finger intends
          to be an outlet for those obscure early recordings
          of the unusual suspects. Got any old rehearsal
          tapes or live embarrassments you don't mind sharing?
          Or maybe you have a tape by that band you formed at
          school with that oh-so-hilarious name? Again, all
          contributions welcome.

          4. Cassette letter archive. I am starting up a
          cassette letter archive, so please dig out those
          marvellous one-offs which you haven't played much
          since the day you got them, and send them with any
          relevant details/information to:

          Stewart Keith, 25 Windus Road, Stoke Newington,
          London, N16 6UT, UK.

          And do please forward this email to all and sundry.
          Ta very much!

          Cheerio f'now,
          Stewart