Thu19.HoxtonSqBar.CHEESEBURGER

  • djf@freeola.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 17, 2005
      Everyone

      CHEESEBURGER

      are playing live
      on:
      thursday 19th may
      at:
      Hoxton Square Bar and Kitchen -
      2 Hoxton Square

      time: 9.45pm
      -
      35 minutes - £5 entry with flyer (we'll leave them in the bar and on the door)
      -
      £4 if you bring a passport photo of yourself for
      the next CHEESEBURGER photo project
      -
      HOXTON square in may is better than paris in spring and new york in the fall
      -
      hang out in the square under tree canopys with
      drinks in plastic glasses from the surrounding
      bars or bring your own bottles and cocktail
      shakers and mixers and ground cover and sitting
      sideswung like five go mad in shoreditch and the
      art world and media shakers blending lovely with
      cheeseburger anticipation and every artcut a
      hairdo and every haircut a wonder and if you come
      be very WARNED to not park your cars on the
      yellow lines in the square as the thieving
      borough of hackney will clamp you and make you
      wait two hours whilst they bleed your money
      except the delights of swirling in the same air
      as tom and jude and nicole and guy on white cube
      nights is an obscene thrill of summer pleasure
      -
      we want to see you there - we want to sit with
      you all in the short grass - we want to share the
      magic and at 9.45 we want to suck you into our
      world
      -
      garry, marianne, toby, nick