New! Releases on Rape Art Prods.: John Hegre - Dissecting Table & +DOG+

  • Industria Masoquista
    Message 1 of 1 , May 17 2:55 PM
      Hello there!

      Here are our three recently releases:

      NEW! RAP-CD-R #015 JOHN HEGRE "SNOW KING"
      John Hegre is from Bergen - Norway. Artist has been recording this new stuff during U.S.A. tour. Five amazing sounds sometimes statics and a mixture of experimental noise. Recommended

      NEW! RAP-CD-R #016 DISSECTING TABLE "Y.M."
      Dissecting Table - Japan. Previous releases are on Release, Suggestion, Charnel House and others.
      Extreme, loud & insane electronics produced by Ichiro Tsuji - Dissecting Table. Recommended

      NEW! RAP-CD-R #017 +DOG+ "FANTASMAS MIRANDOME"
      +DOG+ was featuring in the memorable CD compilation "japan-american noise treaty" released by release/relapse
      46 mins. of experimental industrial noise muzik from Santa Susana - U.S.A. Recommended
      All these titles come on full color art works & are limited edition of 50 copies

      Price by item:
      $7,oo USD POST PAID TO AMERICA
      $9,oo USD POST PAID TO EUROPE
      $10,oo USD POST PAID TO REST OF WORLD

      Please send us your order to:

      C/O: JAVIER RIERA NAVAS
      Club Buzzom QUIO-3391
      P.O. Box: 02-5268
      Miami - Florida 33102
      U.S.A.

      Checks paid to JAVIER RIERA NAVAS name. We don't accept IMO. PayPal orders are accepted but first ask us for order details to industriamasoquista@.... You can find most stuff from our label & mailorder directly from http://rapeartprods.tk/

      PLEASE SPREAD THIS E-MAIL TO PEOPLE THAT CAN BE INTERESTED ON IT..... THANKS

      all the best
      Javier

      http://rapeartprods.tk/