the wire magazine online

  • susanna
    Message 1 of 1 , May 11, 2005
      hia all

      not sure if i've forwarded the list the latest wire magazine web
      content in a while so here's a summary of what we've added to the web
      in the past couple of months in case you're interested!

      best wishes

      susanna

      +++++++++
      all available at http://www.thewire.co.uk/ (including also current
      issue content, listings, news, subscriptions, shop & more!)

      Subscribe to The Conduit here to be sure to be up to date on all Wire
      magazine news: http://www.thewire.co.uk/subscribe/index.php

      ENTER our COMPETITIONS to win CUT AND SPLICE concert tickets and MUSIC
      LOVERS' FIELD COMPANION festival passes

          *go to http://www.thewire.co.uk/web/competitions.php

      ETHER 05:

      WATCH our interview with Zeena Parkins and Ikue Mori backstage at
      Ether05, plus two filmed excerpts from their live performance
      (featuring the pieces "Jezebel" and "Countraband")

         *go to http://www.thewire.co.uk/web/camera.php

      WATCH our interview with Colin Newman, Robin Rimbaud and Malka Spiegel
      of Githead at the South Bank prior to their performance at Ether 05 as
      well as their performances of Antiphon and To Have And To Hold.

      *go to http://www.thewire.co.uk/web/camera.php

      HEAR exclusive streams from London Sinfonietta's performance at Ether
      05 including excerpts from M Abdel-Wahab's Enta Omri, Henri Dutilleux's
      Ainsi La Nuit and Jonny Greenwood's Smear.

      *go to http://www.thewire.co.uk/web/mp3.php

      LISTEN to The Wire's latest Office Ambience at your own workplace with
      our MP3 stream

         *go to http://www.thewire.co.uk/about/about.php

      NEWS: News and events listings are regularly updated and include
      additional information you may not get in the magazine.

         *go to http://www.thewire.co.uk/news/news.php

      HEAR: Ira Cohen recite his own poetry live at his 70th Birthday
      Reading, in Williamsburg, Brooklyn.

      *go to http://www.thewire.co.uk/web/tape.php

      DOWNLOAD: Exclusive MP3s from em:t (302 Acid), The Agriculture (David
      Last, QPE, Once11, NNNKJ) and Uncharted Audio (LJ Kruzer) plus many
      more!

      *go to http://www.thewire.co.uk/web/mp3.php

      READ the unedited transcript of Julian Cowley's interview with Annie
      Gosfield

         *go to http://www.thewire.co.uk/web/writing.php

      +++++++++

      Susanna Glaser