Re: [thewire] Bands You Should Know

  • Bruce Tennant
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 24, 2005
      We eat street teamers for breakfast, and we save some for a
      snack.

      Googled "Derek Udell" (the so-called "acclaimed music critic"
      mentioned in this spam): 5 hits, 3 of which are about Anthony
      Renzulli, 1 that had the words consecutive but referring to
      two different persons, and 1 that Google decided was so
      redundant that it didn't even display it.

      You should know better....