eBay vinyl f/a

  • Peter Becker
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2005
      This is my newest auction- all Sub Pop label- mainly 7²s.
      http://tinyurl.com/5blug

      This year, I'm selling a HUGE collection of late 70s- mainly 80s vinyl.
      Its punk, new wave, industrial, noise, experimental,
      goth, and miscellaneous genres. Its -seriously- impressive pile, over 2,500
      pieces. ~If~ you buy vinyl on eBay, this is time to score. There will be
      records on here that I've never seen on eBay- rarities, test pressings, fan
      club records, private pressings, deletions, other weirdness.

      Bookmark my page if you want to check back from time to time:
      http://tinyurl.com/3z5z7

      Thanks, this is a 1 week auction- low starts and no reserves,
      Peter