e|i magazine unveils new website

  • darren bergstein
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3 9:21 AM
      - e|i magazine news -

      + new website, upgraded & updated +

      hello:

      after some time in development, we are pleased to announce
      e|i magazine's newly upgraded and updated website.

      e|i magazine - www.ei-mag.com

      the new ingredients:

      > > archival material rescued from our out-of-print first issue #1

      > > revised subscription & back-issue page for easier, precise ordering

      > > comprehensive links page (updated periodically)

      we are also pleased to announce our spring issue, #4, due out in april.

      to get in touch, note our new contact information, as we relocated late
      last year.

      as always, your interest & support is greatly appreciated.

      - darren bergstein
      - publisher

      --
      e|i magazine