Jason Sloan/Matt Borghi-EyeDrum-Atlanta-SaturdayNight

  • matt borghi
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 2005
      Jason Sloan and Matt Borghi will be performing at the Eye Drum gallery in
      Atlanta on Saturday, February 18th...

      Here's some basic info:
      EYEDRUM: jason sloan and matt borghi, the subliminator, the suitcases, mr.
      mips all ages $5, 8PM (A Night of Oscillators, Strings and
      Microchips http://www.eyedrum.org)

      We're going to be doing a live webacast of this show here:
      http://www.live365.com/stations/minimal_space

      You can find out more info about this show at our sites:

      http://www.mattborghi.com
      http://www.jasonsloan.org
      http://www.slobormedia.com

      We hope that some of you can make it out, we'll have copies of our new CDs
      and old ones as well... and on a personal note, I just got my 1961 Kay
      Electric fresh from an Ebay auction, and I'm going to be able to bring it
      to this show, so it's sure to be extra special...

      Thank you,

      m a t t . b o r g h i

      ================
      sound.grafik.design