WMCN IS NOW WEBCASTING

  • blue tube top
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 11, 2005
      First of all, just look at our Chart from Today.

      # ARTIST Recording

      1 FAT DAY Unf! Unf!

      2 SIGHTINGS Arrived In Gold

      3 LOW The Great Destroyer

      4 DIE MONITR BATSS Girls Of War

      5 WOLF EYES Burned Mind

      6 COACHWHIPS Peanut Butter And Jelly Live At The

      Ginger Minge

      7 JENNIFER GENTLE Valende

      8 HIGH ON FIRE Blessed Black Wings

      9 BURMESE Men

      10 DUMBWAITERS Musick

      11 ANDREW BIRD And The Mysterious Production Of Eggs

      12 YELLOW SWANS Dreamed Yellow Swans [EP]

      13 ONEIDA Nice./Splittin' Peaches

      14 DESTROYER Your Blues

      15 SO SO MANY WHITE WHITE TIGERS Handsome Cop + 7

      16 XEX Group: Xex

      17 OCTOPUS PROJECT One Ten Hundred Thousand Million

      18 HAUNTED HOUSE La Vida Es Dificil Pero Bonita Cuando

      Hace Sol y Cielo Es Una Mierda

      19 BECK "E-Pro" [single]

      20 VARIOUS ARTISTS Just Drums II

      21 YOWIE Cryptooology

      22 LCD SOUNDSYSTEM LCD Soundsystem

      23 POINT LINE PLANE Smoke Signals

      24 L'ALTRA Different Days

      25 PLAT Compulsion

      26 JEFF HANSON Jeff Hanson

      27 CURSE OF THE BIRTHMARK Curse Of The Birthmark

      28 DEERHOOF Bibidi Babidi Boo

      29 FLYING LUTTENBACHERS The Void

      30 FAT DAY Snarl Of Pulchritude: Singles 1993-2003

      I mean, we are starving for your strange music and it will chart to cmj and
      all that dumb stuff but most importantly a bunch of liberal kids who have no
      idea about such matters will be exposed to great music. Now granted, you
      may tune in and hear some idiotic freshman playing tons of Nelly, we alas
      and unfortunately are no where near something like FMU or NUR or REK, but
      this is our intention and we need your help and music to be able to proceed.
      There have been many of you who have been extremely supportive, big ups go
      to Load and Narnack for consistently sending us stuff and the rest of you
      small guys who as well keep on sending stuff in, but there are many of you
      whom we'd like to get more from or start receiving from. You will get
      played ad nauseum. And it will only help your shows when you come here
      cause frankly none of the other stations in town give a rats ass about any
      of this stuff. Please send anything and everything you can, we transfer
      cassettes and vinyl into discs so that everyone can play them (the kids are
      still a bit afraid of vinyl for some reason and just won't play it).

      1230 Washington St NE

      MPLS MN 55413

      One of the big drawbacks up until now was our limited range. Now we are
      webcasting and the whole world can tune in.

      http://www.macalester.edu/wmcn/listen.pls

      INSANELY large and 2 years in the making Freedom From update is coming
      shortly. There have been some huge changes. I again stress to ANYONE who
      is owed anything to please get in touch with me so that I can send you what
      you ordered plus a ton of free stuff. Many records will be hitting within
      the next 2 months.

      Salud!

      Francis St-Johnson

      "Free election of masters does not abolish the masters or the slaves."

      -MSG

      "Free election of masters does not abolish the masters or the slaves."

    • John Farrar
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 12, 2005
        Pity link doesn't work....