eBay f/a

  • Peter Becker
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 10, 2005
      76 CDs, low starts, no reserves, 2 box sets.
      1 week auction. Started yesterday.
      Comprised of: indie, psych, experimental, electronic, Hip Hop, odds and ends

      http://tinyurl.com/682ch

      Thanks,
      Peter
    • Peter Becker
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 3, 2005
        Mixed genre group of CDs and DVDs up ( indie, experimental, doom, stoner) .
        1 week auction, low starts, no reserves.

        http://tinyurl.com/5ajjq

        Thanks,
        Peter
      • Peter Becker
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 4, 2006
          I normally only spam the Wire list when I auction Wire-listy stuff, which I
          have not done in some time. This is an electronica and techno auction but
          there's enough high brow and esoteric stuff here that I'm sure that more
          than one lister would appreciate a look.

          One week auction, 100 pieces, all vinyl, no reserves. A nice pile.
          http://tinyurl.com/g72yy

          Thanks,
          Peter