new release from monohm.com | markus broesel | locus ep

  • monohm
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 9, 2005
      monohm.com are pleased to announce our first release of 2005.

      monohm 011 | markus broesel | locus ep

      descriptor | piano | minimal | drones

      locus follows in the footsteps of Broesel's previous three ep's for
      monohm.com, mixing minimal piano lines with atmospherics.

      monohm are also proud to be part of the archive.org netlabel family. our
      releases are now available in packaged zip format so you can download all
      tracks in one easy file.

      thanks for listening

      | www.monohm.com |
    • Vincent Bergeron
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 9, 2005
        Quiet enjoyable! Continue your good job!

        http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail