sunn0))) live white 5" + 3" CDR sets

  • voided1945
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2005
      if anyone is interested I'm selling sunno))) live white 5 " + 3" CDR
      sets.. first edition sold out.. this is a second edition of 300..
      200 for upcoming Euro/ Austr. dates.. i have a limited number for
      mailorder ..85 min Ritual from summer of 04 during the live white II
      tour.. DAT mastered by O'Malley.. packed in a 6" X 5" mylar sleeve
      with a folded heavy stock cover.. all discs hand stamped in ink with
      sunn logo.. $16 us/can includes postage $18 everywhere else ..paypal
      is cool sslimm@... feel free to email if you need more info