Drone lablel 7" eps on ebay

  • Joe M
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2005
      Hi all,

      Sorry for the self-plug but I thought some would be
      interested in my ebay auction - I've got alot of the
      7"s on the Drone label (many 1st editions like
      Cranioclast, Kallabris, Life Garden etc )and old 2nd
      presses (Beequeen, Tesendalo, BCO) for auction. If
      interested check it out at:

      http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZjmel25

      Feel free to send me a private email if you have any
      questions.

      Thanks

      http://my.yahoo.com