Bebe & Louis Barron

  • Burton Thomas
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 7 6:21 AM
      National Public Radio (in the US) had a story this morning on the Barrons.

      http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=4486840

      Sorry about it not being a "real" link. Hope you enjoy this.
    • g palazzo
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 8 2:30 AM
        Can anyone supply information on this early 70's band?
        I just bought a vynil record of theirs at a car boot
        sale and was delighted to find its estimate quite high
        - yet I don't know much about them. the record is
        decent, sort of prog meets jazzy vibes.
        thanks for the help.

        http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250
      • darren bergstein
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 17 9:03 AM
          hello to all:

          in addition to the npr show recently broacast, you can find out yet more detail on bebe & the barron's extraordinary accomplishments in the interview with ms. barron in issue #3 of e|i magazine.

          aside from the odd (and decades-ago) interview in magazines such as _cinefantastique_, and _electronic musician_, we were pleased to offer the first and only in-depth interview with bebe published in an enthusiast, 'consumerist' music magazine.

          our website is undergoing revision (poised for a late february opening), but further information on how to obtain a copy of e|i #3 can be had at the current site: www.ei-mag.com

          we welcome all inquiries.

          kind regards,

          darren bergstein